I have given up on life

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
Dropped out of College, haven't had a job in years, haven't been on a date in years...

I just live day to day, ldaring

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Clqs, Nick.Harte and 6 others
Chadfish on dating apps and try to practice being NT in online conversations with foids. Don't know how well that would translate irl but just don't push buttons that only works for chad only.

Also pick up on a hobby that both genders enjoy. Could increase chemistry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and deadstock
Chadfish on dating apps
Tried that once and only got a couple likes in a week. I even got a new sim and email for it but maybe they somehow figured out it was me

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Dropped out of College, haven't had a job in years, haven't been on a date in years...

Why no job?

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Ideal life is being an unemployed but sponsored roidcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Gaygymmaxx and Art of Pattinson
Tried that once and only got a couple likes in a week. I even got a new sim and email for it but maybe they somehow figured out it was me
I heard out of all dating apps "Hinge" is the craziest one when it comes to recognition to previous banned users. Maybe all of them have the same "Ai" moderation system

• +1
Ideal life is being an unemployed but sponsored roidcel

.orgmaxxing

• +1
Go eat some nice food fella

• +1

Painful man. I hope my luck is favoring me when it comes to college if not I have to rot. Life will be extremely hard man…

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Kaari
same thing

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and deadstock

welcome to the club

Chadfish on dating apps and try to practice being NT in online conversations with foids. Don't know how well that would translate irl but just don't push buttons that only works for chad only.

Also pick up on a hobby that both genders enjoy. Could increase chemistry
Wont improve height, jawline or eye area

Wont improve height, jawline or eye area
As long as you are MTN range and if one can improve on NT and staying low-inhhib then in public that is a game changer to a degree. Online dating apps as a MTN will be tough

As long as you are MTN range and if one can improve on NT and staying low-inhhib then in public that is a game changer to a degree. Online dating apps as a MTN will be tough
Im socially retarded Aspie + ADD + turbo manlet + no friends

Aka its over