I have gone out with 7 girls in 2023-2024

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
and have met around 30 in total. Not a single girl was even remotely as good as my old oneitis nor did i "communicate" with any of them as well as i did with her. And my old oneitis was legit femcel tier so imagine what girls i have come across.

I was coping thinking that my oneitis was some godess or smth, but i actualy have a much much lower bar than her but even that is still way too fucking high apparently. Dating is a joke. Socializing is a meme. Just accept you gonna be incel foever and dont try.

Because the more you try the more you realize how bad the situation is. Imagine females being so repulsive that you are back crying about some old whore that wasnt even a good influence for you at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Brag thread kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, Mando4, TheNextOPry and 2 others
Every now and then a modicum of sanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Apparition
And total slays = 0

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, normie_joe, Mando4 and 4 others
Every now and then a modicum of sanity.
why beat yourself over a stacy when you were gonna kill yourself over a femcel? and id take the femcel if i had a choice

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
tbh i couldnt stand most of these girls. girls can tell when you are not at ease
Interesting observation
Calm chill mind = everything

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Apparition
How do you get dates? Usually they say "I don't have time", "I only see you as a friend".

and have met around 30 in total. Not a single girl was even remotely as good as my old oneitis nor did i "communicate" with any of them as well as i did with her. And my old oneitis was legit femcel tier so imagine what girls i have come across.

I was coping thinking that my oneitis was some godess or smth, but i actualy have a much much lower bar than her but even that is still way too fucking high apparently. Dating is a joke. Socializing is a meme. Just accept you gonna be incel foever and dont try.

Because the more you try the more you realize how bad the situation is. Imagine females being so repulsive that you are back crying about some old whore that wasnt even a good influence for you at the end of the day.
Just because you've not had a lot of good experience currently, doesn't mean it's over for you.
Something that you're doing right now, is creating an identity of your oneitis that may not necessarily reflect who they truly were.
Let me give you an example:
If I slip and fall over when I'm walking down the street where it was wet.
I slip and fall over the next day in a grocery store because there was milk spilt on the floor.
I slip and fall over as I'm getting off a boat, because it was wobbling.
These encounters will cause me to create an identity for myself, i.e., I am a clumsy person.
Sure, maybe you are a clumsy person, but external variables/circumstances will contribute to your situation.
In your case, you may have had bad experiences with girls after your relationship with your oneitis, these fallacies that you might notice in a particular girl, may cause you to create an identity for your oneitis being better in a particular way. You are reinforcing this identity by constantly comparing a 'weakness' or negative aspect of a girl to your oneitis.
You need to be able to look past these individual features, to appreciate a girl as a whole, or to look at the positive features that they might have. Constantly comparing women will not help you get over her.
Hopefully this makes sense and my words help you with your struggles.
Have a good day (y):cool:(y)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
Just because you've not had a lot of good experience currently, doesn't mean it's over for you.

its over for me for the simple fact that its very few girls that i genouinley like that i can connect with.

my oneitis is objectively better than every girl i met after her and my old oneitis as well and she knows it ofc. but you know, it doesnt mean shit imo. id still take my old oneitis even if she was worse in every way. sometimes we like a girl for no particular reason.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and aids
Something that you're doing right now, is creating an identity of your oneitis that may not necessarily reflect who they truly were.
Let me give you an example:
If I slip and fall over when I'm walking down the street where it was wet.
I slip and fall over the next day in a grocery store because there was milk spilt on the floor.
I slip and fall over as I'm getting off a boat, because it was wobbling.
These encounters will cause me to create an identity for myself, i.e., I am a clumsy person.
Sure, maybe you are a clumsy person, but external variables/circumstances will contribute to your situation.
In your case, you may have had bad experiences with girls after your relationship with your oneitis, these fallacies that you might notice in a particular girl, may cause you to create an identity for your oneitis being better in a particular way. You are reinforcing this identity by constantly comparing a 'weakness' or negative aspect of a girl to your oneitis.
You need to be able to look past these individual features, to appreciate a girl as a whole, or to look at the positive features that they might have. Constantly comparing women will not help you get over her.
Hopefully this makes sense and my words help you with your struggles.
Have a good day (y):cool:(y)
It's good advice, it's just a pity that he constantly self-sabotages, so at a certain point it becomes pointless to advise him. In a couple of years, maybe he'll get over it.

• +1
Reactions: aids
It's good advice, it's just a pity that he constantly self-sabotages, so at a certain point it becomes pointless to advise him. In a couple of years, maybe he'll get over it.
Self-sabotaging definitely inhibits how fast you can emotionally recover from something like this, so I hope OP can take my advice onboard and solve his concerns.

• +1
self sabotage how? attraction isnt something you can force sadly. its either there or it isnt. its not that im only into my oneitis, its just that the girls i met were not doing it for me in general, at least most of them.

• +1
self sabotage how? attraction isnt something you can force sadly. its either there or it isnt. its not that im only into my oneitis, its just that the girls i met were not doing it for me in general, at least most of them.
I'm tempted to take off some of your mask, but it wouldn't do any good. I am not referring to the attraction towards females.

Self-sabotaging definitely inhibits how fast you can emotionally recover from something like this, so I hope OP can take my advice onboard and solve his concerns.
im only comparing girls with my oneitis because im not attracted enough to them to the point that i will not be rational enough to make a comparison. and as i said, there was another girl who was objectively worse than my oneitis but i still liked her anway.

• So Sad
its over for me for the simple fact that its very few girls that i genouinley like that i can connect with.

my oneitis is objectively better than every girl i met after her and my old oneitis as well and she knows it ofc. but you know, it doesnt mean shit imo. id still take my old oneitis even if she was worse in every way. sometimes we like a girl for no particular reason.
You're right man, we are irrational and sometimes you can't objectively explain why you might like someone.
But that is the beauty of it, you don't have to quantify somebody as a person and determine whether they're better than your ex to like them.
Sure, being on this forum, you and I obviously want to be better looking, and we want to be better men, but that doesn't mean you need to treat people the way you've felt about yourself.
Always be kind to everyone regardless of whether they don't have optimal forward growth, or the best gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TheNextOPry
You're right man, we are irrational and sometimes you can't objectively explain why you might like someone.
But that is the beauty of it, you don't have to quantify somebody as a person and determine whether they're better than your ex to like them.
Sure, being on this forum, you and I obviously want to be better looking, and we want to be better men, but that doesn't mean you need to treat people the way you've felt about yourself.
Always be kind to everyone regardless of whether they don't have optimal forward growth, or the best gonial angle.
Respect🙏

• Love it
yep but its very hard to find such person so you just compare the people you meet to the one that you can quantify and understand why you were attracted to them. its a concret measure.

no

• JFL
yep but its very hard to find such person so you just compare the people you meet to the one that you can quantify and understand why you were attracted to them. its a concret measure.
What I'm saying is, instead of trying to find somebody you won't need to measure (because that will never happen, you will measure everyone unless you implement what I'm about to say), you need to instead learn to not measure people regardless.
Mental health is severely neglected on this forum from what I've experienced, so just take the time to acknowledge that physical characteristics are not be all, end all for finding people.
Just remember that there are many more quantifiable things than looks, and quantifying them anyway is a waste of time.

You're probably joking but if you're serious, I'm so much happier treating everyone kindly regardless of if they're good looking or not. It rubs off on people and you're also treated better by others who reciprocate the kindness you show to people around them.

Looks matter, and people will obviously treat you better if you're good looking but if you want to be treated the best, treat others the best too.

Last edited:
What I'm saying is, instead of trying to find somebody you won't need to measure (because that will never happen, you will measure everyone unless you implement what I'm about to say), you need to instead learn to not measure people regardless.
sorry but your mentality is cope. you either like a person or you dont at the end of the day. there is no reason to rationalize it. and there is no reason to obsess over a girl no matter how good or smart she is.

ou're probably joking but if you're serious, I'm so much happier treating everyone kindly regardless of if they're good looking or not. It rubs off on people and you're also treated better by others who reciprocate the kindness you show to people around them.
you need to bemerciless imo, the same way others were merciless to you.

sorry but your mentality is cope. you either like a person or you dont at the end of the day. there is no reason to rationalize it. and there is no reason to obsess over a girl no matter how good or smart she is.
I agree that you don't need to rationalise it, we're in the same boat. What I'm saying is that comparing insignificant features between people will not make you happier when you inevitably find a flaw in someone's physical appearance or other characteristics.

you need to bemerciless imo, the same way others were merciless to you.
Trust me, I've been on both ends, I've received merciless treatment, absolute isolation from everyone, and I've also been a piece of shit to people in the past. Some people who were merciless to me now, I am really good friends with. My looks might contribute, but (most importantly) so did being a better person.
What happens if you become the best looking person on Earth? Will you refuse to speak to other people that might not have been the nicest to you simply because you're better than them now?
I try to treat uglier people the exact same as good-looking people, because I know that's what I needed when I wasn't the best looking guy in the room.

. What I'm saying is that comparing insignificant features between people will not make you happier when you inevitably find a flaw in someone's physical appearance or other characteristics.
the point is that you can get over a person's flaws though. even my oneitis had a tranny tier philtrum but still attractive

Will you refuse to speak to other people that might not have been the nicest to you simply because you're better than them now?
basically

the point is that you can get over a person's flaws though. even my oneitis had a tranny tier philtrum but still attractive
So can you clarify your concern? I'm having trouble understanding now.

basically
See, I don't think that's a good way to live. Being nice to everyone and not a spiteful asshole which I was, is one of the best decisions I've made.

well, a girl has to have some good features on her to get over her flaws.
I think we're in agreeance then. I'm just saying you shouldn't be so caught up with comparing flaws between girls. Quantifying behaviour that we've both agreed is irrational is impossible.

I think we're in agreeance then. I'm just saying you shouldn't be so caught up with comparing flaws between girls. Quantifying behaviour that we've both agreed is irrational is impossible.
the comparison only happens because the girls dont do it for you. id take my old oneitis over my current one despite being uglier.

What do you mean by this?
it means that if a girl isnt attractive you inadvertly compare her with an attractive one. a girl needs to make you forget other girls

• +1