I have incel loser neighbour in his mid 30s

L

lepo2317

Mistral
That loser is NW4, ginger, fat as fuck about 6 ft 120kg, he lives with his parents, he is ugly as fuck, he is alcoholic (I see him drinking beer everyday), smokes cigs every 3 minutes, he never had fgf, he is mamma's boy, walking behind his as ugly as him mother. He has retarded father. He is spending all his weekends grilling meat for 6-8 hours every friday and saturday. He is literal subhuman but he doesn't even know it. I wish I was as dumb as him to not care.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patriot, gr34ter and Richard Cheese
How do you know so much about him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Richard Cheese
He knows just lacks the will power and basic knowledge to do anything. Inherited it memetically from his parents. Over for him. Environment is everything.

Last edited:
useless fag u should shoot him atp he has no redeeming charictaristics

Girls: I want a guy over 6'0

The guy who's 6'0:

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and MostGLSlayer
He knows just lacks the will power and basic knowledge to do anything. Inherited it memetically from his parents. Over for him. Environment is everything.
That's what I don't get. If I was like him, I wouldn't spend 8h every weeknd grilling meat. I would feel like a total loser, but he is either 80 iq or literally autistic. He is still happier than me tbh and I'm jealous of his disability.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese