I have incredibly subhuman thick eyebrows

UnluckyOne

UnluckyOne

mentally unstable rotter
I cannot get rid of those subhuman caveman eyebrows they are here to stay with me for eternity and curse me. I can thin them but they grow back anyways and they do very fast. So you can go to someone to fix them up for you but you'll pay shit ton of money just to have to return again 2 weeks later so that he can do the same.

Is there any other way to get rid of my subhuman eyebrows ? They are bothering me like a lot. Is there anyone who suffers from the same ? Anytime I go outside I can't stop thinking of my shit eyebrows It's embarrasing as fuck. "muh gigachad thick eyebrows is law". Sure , bro it's actually a death sentence if your face is not masculine and mine isnt.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Get them styled ???????

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche and sickdawgie
Keep a razor on you and jus shave them when they get stubble. You could also get laser hair removal which a lot of women get for there hairy legs and armpits but I don't think ive heard people get it from there eyebrows but you should look it up.

can you do that yourself ? Or you have to go somewhere so someone else does it for you ?
Get them done by a professional or you will make yourself look subhumannnnnn

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne
Get them done by a professional or you will make yourself look subhumannnnnn
my eyebrows grow very quickly tho and going to a professional costs a lot of money unfortunately. I want them to stop growing entirely but i dont think that's possible.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nietzsche and MA_ascender

my eyebrows grow very quickly tho and going to a professional costs a lot of money unfortunately. I want them to stop growing entirely but i dont think that's possible.
Laser hair removal for your eyebrows is your best option its permanent

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne
Learn to style them at home

I cannot get rid of those subhuman caveman eyebrows they are here to stay with me for eternity and curse me. I can thin them but they grow back anyways and they do very fast. So you can go to someone to fix them up for you but you'll pay shit ton of money just to have to return again 2 weeks later so that he can do the same.

Is there any other way to get rid of my subhuman eyebrows ? They are bothering me like a lot. Is there anyone who suffers from the same ? Anytime I go outside I can't stop thinking of my shit eyebrows It's embarrasing as fuck. "muh gigachad thick eyebrows is law". Sure , bro it's actually a death sentence if your face is not masculine and mine isnt.
Get then styled by a professional once, and then maintain the shape on your own. If you maintain it daily itll be really fucking easy