I have Jesus Christ as lord I enjoy my life

N

ngannou

Diamond
When you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord

life is enjoyable.

Because you know that life is beyond what we can see.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LookmaxBlau, Funnyunenjoyer1, Pneuma Palingenesis and 2 others
I wanna accept God in my life, you know? I want to be out this repetitive cycle of bullshit I put myself into but for some reason, I just can't.

Last edited:
I wanna accept God in my life, you know? I want to be out this repetitive cycle of bullshit I put myself into but for reason, I just can't.
If it is hard for you to believe in the God, I can explain the three evident reasons that shows he is the truth and real.

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Good, proud of you boyo

الله يهديكم

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Praise the father, Allah, YHWH one Lord, and his manifestation as flesh Jesus Christ Amen.
if Allah manifested Himself as human then He would become limited
therefore Allah cannot become flesh or else He is not Allah

• +1
if Allah manifested Himself as human then He would become limited
therefore Allah cannot become flesh or else He is not Allah
If Allah wants to limit himself he can limit him self. The Father is creator of the universe thus he can do whatever he want.

Also it is not a simple concept of just limiting himself, it is more of the Father is within Christ,

Last edited:
  • JFL

life is enjoyable.

Yeah he is Lord, but in the Bible there is no mention of CHAD, maybe Jesus is chad himself and all we can do is to be sloppy seconds.

• JFL

life is enjoyable.

Big W may jesus help all of yall

• Hmm...
Yeah he is Lord, but in the Bible there is no mention of CHAD, maybe Jesus is chad himself and all we can do is to be sloppy seconds.
David was Chad, his son Absalom was also Chad I remember.

• JFL
Alright bro, ty for info

AOEN CHRIST IS KING INDEED, BUT NOT THAT TYRANT DEMIURGE THAT IS FARMING US FOR LOOSH! YOU ARE A FAKE CHRISTIAN! I WORSHIP CHRIST AND MONAD NOT CHRIST AND YALDABAOTH!

life is enjoyable.
for who? For elites that are doing human and animal sacrifices, or maybe for total psychopaths? You cant tell me the world where beings literally consume flesh of othe beings and it makes them ecstatic is a world made for divine spirit or world of any inherent goodness.

na

Last edited:
  • JFL
AOEN CHRIST IS KING INDEED, BUT NOT THAT TYRANT DEMIURGE THAT IS FARMING US FOR LOOSH! YOU ARE A FAKE CHRISTIAN! I WORSHIP CHRIST AND MONAD NOT CHRIST AND YALDABAOTH!
I don't care about that Gnostic Nonsense,

Christ, The Father(YHWH) that is what I serve

• JFL
for who? For elites that are doing human and animal sacrifices, or maybe for total psychopaths? You cant tell me the world where beings literally consume flesh of othe beings and it makes them ecstatic is a world made for divine spirit or world of any inherent goodness.
Just enjoying small things in life, friends, family, food, studying gaming, ....etc

• Hmm...
I don't care about that Gnostic Nonsense,

Christ, The Father(YHWH) that is what I serve
AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU DEMIURGE WORSHIP YOU POST NICEAN LUNATIC ROMAN LAPDOG!
ONLY AEON CHRIST IS KING! NOT SOME WICKED BEAST THAT IS TRYING TO BE GOD SO HARD AND FAILS MISERABLY! YOU HAVE BETRAYED CHRIST! ABSOLUTELY! BUT STILL CHRIST, HIS HEAVENLY FATHER AND FULLNESS OF PLEROMA HOLD NO GRUDGE AGAINST THEIR FELLOW CHILDREN IN LIGHT.

Just enjoying small things in life, friends, family, food, studying gaming, ....etc
YOU FOOL! THOSE THINGS ARE ALL TEMPATIONS AND CARROTS ON THE STICK! MOST FRIENDS ARE FAKE AND ONLY WANT TO USE YOU. FAMILY MEANING PARENTS ARE YOUR JAILERS AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE YOUR PRISONERS WHILST YOU ARE A SERVE OF YOUR WIFE THAT DEEPLY HATES YOU! THAT IS NO LOVE WHATSOEVER! FOR THERE IS NO LOVE IN BLOOD AND FLESH! FOOD IS A DISEASE PLEASURE THAT ENTAIL DEAD AND SUFFERING OF OTHER BEINGS AND GAMING AND STUDYINF IS NOTHING EXCEPTIONAL FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF DIVINE SPIRIT!

I still love you brother in Christ! Albeit you need to wake up to the wickedness of the Samael!

TO USE YOU. FAMILY MEANING PARENTS ARE YOUR JAILERS AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE YOUR PRISONERS WHILST YOU ARE A SERVE OF YOUR WIFE THAT DEEPLY HATES YOU! THAT IS NO LOVE WHATSOEVER! FOR THERE IS NO LOVE IN BLOOD AND FLESH! FOOD IS A DISEASE PLEASURE THAT ENTAIL DEAD AND SUFFERING OF OTHER BEINGS AND GAMING AND STUDYINF
YOU FOOL! THOSE THINGS ARE ALL TEMPATIONS AND CARROTS ON THE STICK! MOST FRIENDS ARE FAKE AND ONLY WANT TO USE YOU. FAMILY MEANING PARENTS ARE YOUR JAILERS AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE YOUR PRISONERS WHILST YOU ARE A SERVE OF YOUR WIFE THAT DEEPLY HATES YOU! THAT IS NO LOVE WHATSOEVER! FOR THERE IS NO LOVE IN BLOOD AND FLESH! FOOD IS A DISEASE PLEASURE THAT ENTAIL DEAD AND SUFFERING OF OTHER BEINGS AND GAMING AND STUDYINF IS NOTHING EXCEPTIONAL FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF DIVINE SPIRIT!
Unnamed