I have learned more from the internet than from school

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Iron
I learned way more English online than I did in school..

I learned way more geography online..

Way more philosophy...

And so on.
I only learned more math in school than online but that's about it.

The internet is a blessing if you use it correctly tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, poopoohead and incel194012940
Nah, not all the information is online. People gatekeep the true information from you. You can only learn so much from rotting online.

school is modern slavery, i'm just waiting we all woke up and kill rich people

Nah, not all the information is online. People gatekeep the true information from you. You can only learn so much from rotting online.
If you want to you can learn how to make a computer out of random trash and power it with potatos on YouTube the next minute your just too lazy/dumb

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
school is modern slavery, i'm just waiting we all woke up and kill rich people
Fuark I have spent 10 years in college. This is disconcerting indeed.

Fuark I have spent 10 years in college. This is disconcerting indeed.
best moment from school is when we were playing soccer or power 4 on paper.

The thing i still remember and do from school ? pen spinning. all the other shit ion remember

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and borntosuffer
best moment from school is when we were playing soccer or power 4 on paper.

The thing i still remember and do from school ? pen spinning. all the other shit ion remember
Yes elementary and middle school were peak experiences for me. High school was hell but still had peak moments. College has been an utter scam, but I grind to that degree regardless. I can’t get anywhere without that degree man. It’s just too bad education is run by normies.

Yes elementary and middle school were peak experiences for me. High school was hell but still had peak moments. College has been an utter scam, but I grind to that degree regardless. I can’t get anywhere without that degree man. It’s just too bad education is run by normies.
prepare your strategy to get a high paying bullshit job

prepare your strategy to get a high paying bullshit job
I won’t work forever man. Just until I get enough starting capital to get a good business going.

Least obvious class clown

I won’t work forever man. Just until I get enough starting capital to get a good business going.
when u have a high paying bullshit job you can take loans and do business

when u have a high paying bullshit job you can take loans and do business
They won’t give you loans without sufficient accountability that they’ll make their money. Plus I already maxed my loans on a bad business venture. College is the only way up for me atm

They won’t give you loans without sufficient accountability that they’ll make their money. Plus I already maxed my loans on a bad business venture. College is the only way up for me atm
Brutal

Maybe you can find a loan somewhere idk. But everywhere I’ve tried has rejected me.
No I just meant it sounds brutal for u. I'm 19 brah.

school defenders/promoters=midwits who think over socialization is a good thing

internet is more efficient not to mention less time consuming. there's zero need to go beyond arithmetic for most people. all those years in school and you barely retain anything because most of the stuff is useless.

schools would be useful if they caught actual skills like shooting guns and injecting steroids

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer