i have like insane undereyes

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
like they r insane any way to fix them i pretty much always had them but i also always had terrible sleep is my bone there cucked or can i somehow fix it

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpeg
    IMG_2083.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 0
wait aren’t you the one guy who said he was gonna use volufilline or something

like they r insane any way to fix them i pretty much always had them but i also always had terrible sleep is my bone there cucked or can i somehow fix it
hyaluronic acid mixed with volufiline sollution :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: canthal
for the color, use concelear, if done right nobody will notice
i had dark circles and usually got asked if i slept well or things like that, when i started using concealer, never heard a similar comment ever again

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
p
for the color, use concelear, if done right nobody will notice
i had dark circles and usually got asked if i slept well or things like that, when i started using concealer, never heard a similar comment ever again
isn't concealer literally makeup

you can also try serums with caffeine(cope for me, may work for you), or if you have a really bad sleep schedule, adjust it(i assume you're already doing this)

is it really over tho couldn't it be because lack of sleep
I have similar undereyes, I have tried serums and obviously adjusting my sleep(the first thing you should do), didn't work and use a concealer so i dont have dark circles
the bone can't be changed without surgery except maybe bonesmashing(may be cope) and puberty

in my opinion, surgery is not necessary, you can look good with scleral show just use concealer on your dark circles

are you using anything on your face? tretinoin gave me undereyes. if not, just sleep and mousturize.

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
infraorbital implants is the only way

maybe the cerave eyecream repair?

This is gorish.

Almost made me puke

Few.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
king bob i love u
slaat

how do you know i have hollows
Picture you provided is enough, you're unfortunate I see white guys with wildest recessions or completely boneless, but they usually have at least alright undereyes regardless

You and me are literally cursed, this shit make you look so creepy jfl I'm consdering custom implants, but still not sure cause its expensive

slaat

Picture you provided is enough, you're unfortunate I see white guys with wildest recessions or completely boneless, but they usually have at least alright undereyes regardless

You and me are literally cursed, this shit make you look so creepy jfl I'm consdering custom implants, but still not sure cause its expensive
im not recessed my bone structure is good and i noticed that everyone in my family has dark eye circles