I have low maxilla support + no brow ridge but got positive canthal

KabylMogz

KabylMogz

Iron
I have big eyebags, no maxilla support and low test, but my eyes are not bad, I guess if I upper my maxilla and have high dht I will have insane hunter eyes. I don't have bad harmony, I just lack of facial growth and striking features of testosterone, if someone can help us about these.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Age?

• +1
I'm 17 rn, and I accidentally lower my left maxilla by chewing instead of pushing my teeth foward when I was mewing, but I have high potential because of my parents genetics, I have overall nice base and high potential despite of facial growth and hormones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and optimisticzoomer
Raw milk masks every thursdays after sauna session

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Outerz14 and UZB_Strebl
I'm 17 rn, and I accidentally lower my left maxilla by chewing instead of pushing my teeth foward when I was mewing, but I have high potential because of my parents genetics, I have overall nice base and high potential despite of facial growth and hormones
Lowered you maxilla by chewing?? How it will do the oppisite lol

• +1
Raw milk masks every thursdays after sauna session
Nah no troll bro I want something that increase facial growth and test, I have the potential to be like 9/10 if have good facial growth and hormones

• +1
surgery

• +1
Lowered you maxilla by chewing?? How it will do the oppisite lol
Idk bro, my left eye changed, it become bigger with bad eye shape and I hate that because I'm now assymetrical. But I have high potential because my bones can quickly move

• +1
Nah no troll bro I want something that increase facial growth and test, I have the potential to be like 9/10 if have good facial growth and hormones
everything is cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, EverythingMattersCel and NZb6Air
surgery is the only way, i think maybe 5-10 % of ur look is based on genetics, all u can do is sports, good sleep, good diet and saves up for surgery

• +1
surgery is the only way, i think maybe 5-10 % of ur look is based on genetics, all u can do is sports, good sleep, good diet and saves up for surgery
So explain why my bones can change literraly on 3 days. Like i went into vacation alone and after 5 days my mother saw me and said "why your eye is like that" and I saw that all my left maxilla was like downed, bones can move really fast when ur young, even older with enough strength.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and EverythingMattersCel
So explain why my bones can change literraly on 3 days. Like i went into vacation alone and after 5 days my mother saw me and said "why your eye is like that" and I saw that all my left maxilla was like downed, bones can move really fast when ur young, even older with enough strength.
u just debloted, ur bones don’t change in 3 days retard

• +1
u just debloted, ur bones don’t change in 3 days retard
I am not, my eye changed in less than 5 days, my whole face changed, my nose is weird and I breath bad from one side it's like narrow because my maxilla downed.

• +1
I am not, my eye changed in less than 5 days, my whole face changed, my nose is weird and I breath bad from one side it's like narrow because my maxilla downed.
Wtf are you talking about you are not 3 you are 17 your bones cant change in 3 days stop being a high inhib low t cuck

Wtf are you talking about you are not 3 you are 17 your bones cant change in 3 days stop being a high inhib low t cuck
Just help me for having a very good upward and foward growth

• +1
delusional

• +1
Just help me for having a very good upward and foward growth
You cant have very good facial development out of nowhere you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and counterintuitive
I guess I will just do something myself, this forum don't help anyone just yapping.
If you want more t and genuinely believe that t or other androgens will give you more forward growth than hop on roids but I would rather save my money and get a bimax and a genio if needed

• +1
"insane hunter eyes"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Outerz14
you can't change your maxilla with high DHT at 17 JFL just cope with a recessed maxilla and move on

• +1
you can't change your maxilla with high DHT at 17 JFL just cope with a recessed maxilla and move on
Nah not dht, I just want something that pull my maxilla for upward and foward growth with enough strength and symmetrical, If you can't help me just move on

• +1
Tales

• +1
Nah not dht, I just want something that pull my maxilla for upward and foward growth with enough strength and symmetrical, If you can't help me just move on
you're coping forward growth is not possible without surgery

• +1
leave this site curry

• +1
you're coping forward growth is not possible without surgery
OK boyo, do what you want it's an useless debate. If you passed 20 it's over

• +1
Schizo

• +1
Just chew with your incisors boyo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn