I have low serotonin

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
I will be visiting the doctor soon and they will give me ssri antidepressants. Then I will be happy and the blackpill will never see me again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 23558
I will be visiting the doctor soon and they will give me ssri antidepressants. Then I will be happy and the blackpill will never see me again
Tried SSRIs years ago. Thought I had found the cheat code to life. Unfortunately, the side effects from these meds were worse than the depression and anxiety I was suffering from. Wasted about a decade of my life trying virtually every antidepressant only to realize that there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Not trying to discourage you, but good luck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 23558
Tried SSRIs years ago. Thought I had found the cheat code to life. Unfortunately, the side effects from these meds were worse than the depression and anxiety I was suffering from. Wasted about a decade of my life trying virtually every antidepressant only to realize that there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Just thyroid max

What is the answer then? I will still try them just incase it works though

What is the answer then? I will still try them just incase it works though
Beats me if I know. I'm currently trying herbal supplements for depression/anxiety, but most of these have failed me so far. They're too damn weak. No wonder they got usurped by modern medicine (despite their side effects).

I would take l tyrosine and dopaminemaxx