I have Low T But I Have A Big Dick? How?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Bruh I've been lifting weights so much and bulking but I'd gain little to no weight

Only lots of strength and much more veins

Only times I gained weight was when I ate 4000-5000 calories everyday and lifted everyday

I thought this meant low T because of slow weight gain but

I don't think this means I have Low T. Cuz my strength goes up at an amazing rate. It just takes an insanely high amount of calories for me to gain weight. And I gain weight better if I lift weights everyday

Only way for me to gain weight at this point is to waste hella money on fast food everyday but I can't afford that right now even tho I have a job. Imma have to work 2 jobs to feed myself even though I'm not on roids 😂

Last time I measured (like 2 years ago) my dick was 7.5" bone pressed could be bigger now cuz I'm 18

All my fat is stored in my stomach. I have literally zero fat elsewhere and great muscle insertions and high vascularity. I see my abs well in the morning but I get bloated easily from just one meal. Maybe cuz of my extremely short torso or poor digestion due to dehydration

I lost my virginity last year when I just turned 18 and made out with 3 different black girls. They were all overweight tho. None of these were girlfriends tho. Just sneaky links. I have very high libido

I have a deep voice and I engaged in very high risk taking behaviors the same year I lost my virginity at 18. Started fights, thugmaxxing, etc

My dad is 5'10 220lb and looks like a roided bodybuilder while in his 40s. He doesn't have abs though and drinks alcohol. I'm also sure he's natty. He said when he was my age he was skinny but lean too. He was also and still is a real thugmaxxer as he's a street nigga fr

I think it's in my genes that I have to eat a retarded amount of food everyday in order to gain size fast. So I'm going to have to work 2 jobs and a job that pays more too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Several. and murdah
im high t and have big cock

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Idk man add kegel and cardio to ur routine

Addtext com MDg0OTQwOTQ0NA

Last time I measured (like 2 years ago) my dick was 7.5" bone pressed could be bigger now cuz I'm 18
depends how long u in the womb for

+ how robust ur mother is /androgens

And prenatal T

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
depends how long u in the womb for

+ how robust ur mother is /androgens

And prenatal T
My mom has a deep voice
On phone call she get mistaken for a man

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
You have high iq why don’t u get out the hood maxx

I don't live in the hood I live in a low income complex
That’s the same thing. The hood is a low income complex you just live in the projects technically.

The hood is low income high crime areas by definition though

• +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
That’s the same thing. The hood is a low income complex you just live in the projects technically.

The hood is low income high crime areas by definition though
My complex is not high crime and it's not the projects
Just safe below average apartments
My family is what's really low income

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bruh I've been lifting weights so much and bulking but I'd gain little to no weight

Only lots of strength and much more veins

Only times I gained weight was when I ate 4000-5000 calories everyday and lifted everyday

I thought this meant low T because of slow weight gain but

I don't think this means I have Low T. Cuz my strength goes up at an amazing rate. It just takes an insanely high amount of calories for me to gain weight. And I gain weight better if I lift weights everyday

Only way for me to gain weight at this point is to waste hella money on fast food everyday but I can't afford that right now even tho I have a job. Imma have to work 2 jobs to feed myself even though I'm not on roids 😂

All my fat is stored in my stomach. I have literally zero fat elsewhere and great muscle insertions and high vascularity. I see my abs well in the morning but I get bloated easily from just one meal. Maybe cuz of my extremely short torso or poor digestion due to dehydration

I lost my virginity last year when I just turned 18 and made out with 3 different black girls. They were all overweight tho. None of these were girlfriends tho. Just sneaky links. I have very high libido

I have a deep voice and I engaged in very high risk taking behaviors the same year I lost my virginity at 18. Started fights, thugmaxxing, etc

My dad is 5'10 220lb and looks like a roided bodybuilder while in his 40s. He doesn't have abs though and drinks alcohol. I'm also sure he's natty. He said when he was my age he was skinny but lean too. He was also and still is a real thugmaxxer as he's a street nigga fr

I think it's in my genes that I have to eat a retarded amount of food everyday in order to gain size fast. So I'm going to have to work 2 jobs and a job that pays more too
weight gain is actually a soy trait, high metabolism and deep voice means high T production

yea my arms were really thin and long and it took a long time for them to gain meat but if you are taller then average you will be stronger then everyone once you reach full natty potential