I have Low Test and high estrogen signs despite testmaxxing my ass off💔🥲

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
(warning: big thread)

So basically ive been eating healthy, like only meat, eggs, dairy, fruits, and some vegetables, and the only grain i eat is rice now
Ive tried multiple diets, carnivore (that just gave me anxiety), paleo, keto, Mediterranean diet.
Nothing fixes my problem.
Ive done all these things:

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Cardio (even had a weird mma phase where i was doing mma like 3x a week coupled with lifting for 2 months. But now i just do lifting and running for cardio)
Sleeping 6-8 hours
Meditating 3x a day (rn i dont meditate but i did it for like a year, helped a lil bit but not really)

I did journaling and cold showers and all those cope stuff rn i just take hot showers bc cold showers are big cope that lower test

What i do now? I just lift weights and run, eat a balanced diet, but no meditating and journaling bc it didnt help me only a lil bit but the difference was so small i still suffered alot from anxiety, depression and ADHD

despite doing all those things i suffer from:
Crazy anxiety

Depression

Emotional sensitivity (like i get sad really fast, im super insecure, you could say i have anger issues, and anything someone says to me even if its not true or im aware their joking like yk how ur friends make fun of u as a joke? Yea sometimes the shit they say sticks with me for a long time, one time a girl insulted me 4 months ago and i still think bout that shit every single day)

Suicidal thoughts (i even had my “ima go ER phase” once. I genuinely wanted to kill some niggas)

Autism (I have alot of autism, this also ruins my life. I dont like eating with my family because i hate hearing the sounds of them chewing, and they just burp all the time which disgusts me. You could make me starve for a week but if i eat with someone then and if that nigga burps? I lose all my appetite, I clean my hands multiple times even if im already clean, this is just one of the signs i have other signs but dont wanna make this thread too long)

IVE even HIT A GIRL ONCE LIKE A FULL ON SWING TO HER ARM Because she poked me with a pencil (she was flirting with me but i didnt notice at the time i thought she was bullying me or some shit, eventually 4 months later she admitted to having a crush on me)

I have never really cared, whats so funny is before all this blackpill and self
Improvement shit. Ive never really had these worries before. I never gave a fuck. I didnt show any signs of any mental ilness except autism before i started working out and eating healthy etc.
U would think when i used to be fat and play video games i was depressed but that was the PRIME of my life. Now despite being somewhat jacked, taller, and “improved” my self in ALOT of ways. It only got worse. Its ironic how since i discovered self improvement my life just got worse. but since puberty started its been getting worse and only worser. Its affecting my life and my friends, family. I hate everyone so much and i hate my self too

All these mental disorders i have make me suffer every single day ive had alot of suicidal thoughts ”. I mean do i feel better from changing my lifestyle? Yes, but doing better isnt exactly doing good

You can call me a little bitch for being so sensitive but ive tried everything yet i act like a female

should i call ma doc and ask her to check my blood?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog, noobs and Nick.Harte
Proof that efforts don't mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
It's all about genes

• +1
Proof that efforts don't mean shit.
I know right.
All those things and working my ass of just to suffer every single day and to feel even worse than before JFL:lul:
While chad sleeps 2 hours a day and eats a brownie for breakfast and feels amazing

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I know right.
All those things and working my ass of just to suffer every single day and to feel even worse than before JFL:lul:
While chad sleeps 2 hours a day and eats a brownie for breakfast and feels amazing
self improvement is an illusion.

• +1
hey man, at the end of the day, you can always pin :ogre:

get ur blood checked bhai, i hope you are above 1000ng 🙏

• Love it
IVE even HIT A GIRL ONCE LIKE A FULL ON SWING TO HER ARM Because she poked me with a pencil (she was flirting with me but i didnt notice at the time i thought she was bullying me or some shit, eventually 4 months later she admitted to having a crush on me)
nigga is actually autistic as fuck

@ElTruecel @noobs @Turbo Racist @K1ng N0th1ng

• JFL
Reactions: Syc, ElTruecel, noobs and 1 other person
everything leads back to pharma.
and tyrone.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: retardedcel and beefliverontop
given enough time u will figure ure life out
1712434395944d

• So Sad

So basically ive been eating healthy, like only meat, eggs, dairy, fruits, and some vegetables, and the only grain i eat is rice now
Ive tried multiple diets, carnivore (that just gave me anxiety), paleo, keto, Mediterranean diet.

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Cardio (even had a weird mma phase where i was doing mma like 3x a week coupled with lifting for 2 months. But now i just do lifting and running for cardio)
Sleeping 6-8 hours
Meditating 3x a day (rn i dont meditate but i did it for like a year, helped a lil bit but not really)

I did journaling and cold showers and all those cope stuff rn i just take hot showers bc cold showers are big cope that lower test

What i do now? I just lift weights and run, eat a balanced diet, but no meditating and journaling bc it didnt help me only a lil bit but the difference was so small i still suffered alot from anxiety, depression and ADHD

Crazy anxiety

Depression

Emotional sensitivity (like i get sad really fast, im super insecure, you could say i have anger issues, and anything someone says to me even if its not true or im aware their joking like yk how ur friends make fun of u as a joke? Yea sometimes the shit they say sticks with me for a long time, one time a girl insulted me 4 months ago and i still think bout that shit every single day)

Suicidal thoughts (i even had my “ima go ER phase” once. I genuinely wanted to kill some niggas)

Autism (I have alot of autism, this also ruins my life. I dont like eating with my family because i hate hearing the sounds of them chewing, and they just burp all the time which disgusts me. You could make me starve for a week but if i eat with someone then and if that nigga burps? I lose all my appetite, I clean my hands multiple times even if im already clean, this is just one of the signs i have other signs but dont wanna make this thread too long)

Improvement shit. Ive never really had these worries before. I never gave a fuck. I didnt show any signs of any mental ilness except autism before i started working out and eating healthy etc.
U would think when i used to be fat and play video games i was depressed but that was the PRIME of my life. Now despite being somewhat jacked, taller, and “improved” my self in ALOT of ways. It only got worse. Its ironic how since i discovered self improvement my life just got worse. but since puberty started its been getting worse and only worser. Its affecting my life and my friends, family. I hate everyone so much and i hate my self too

All these mental disorders i have make me suffer every single day ive had alot of suicidal thoughts ”. I mean do i feel better from changing my lifestyle? Yes, but doing better isnt exactly doing good

You can call me a little bitch for being so sensitive but ive tried everything yet i act like a female

Personality can’t be changed by test only a tiny bit or just low t receptors

Lifting and cardio will lower your T if you are not stress resilient. Overtraining is much easier to do than people think, and it will fatigue your adrenals and suppress hormone production

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, mike21, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Based. If she was already into you she probably fell for you harder, hit her again bro

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and beefliverontop
Based. If she was already into you she probably fell for you harder, hit her again bro
yea even after i hit her she was still into me,
that fucking whore was probally into that weird typa BDSM bullshit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Turbo Racist

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Sleeping 6-8 hours

Crazy anxiety

Depression

are ur parents retards? mental disorders are likely inherited from parents but not always the case

are ur parents retards? mental disorders are likely inherited from parents but not always the case
My parents have a stable mental health, their hardworking but you can say their IQ is a bit low. Their a bit dumb but not mentally ill

Take enclo it's the biggest test max that isn't cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie tiktoker and beefliverontop
if you haven't had these problems be4 working out it's just cuz your body is in huge amounts of stress.
You shouldn't even train 5 days a week if you're not on roids or your hormones will go to shit.

Cardio, lifting, any form of excersise brings on insane amounts of metabolic stress on your body. If you're not taking performance enhancing drugs, you're basically killing your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and retardedcel
How to fix low t receptors?
It’s not like a surgical thing it’s literally how well ur organs and brain responds to hormones it’s like trying to fix Alzheimers or type 2 diabetes, you surgically can’t fix it.

• So Sad
self improvement is an illusion.
Self improvement is masturbation
How to fix low t receptors?
Increase androgen sensitivity
That's why ur a low t cuck

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Sleeping 6-8 hours

Crazy anxiety

Depression

High cortisol nuking ur health

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and beefliverontop
if you haven't had these problems be4 working out it's just cuz your body is in huge amounts of stress.
You shouldn't even train 5 days a week if you're not on roids or your hormones will go to shit.

Cardio, lifting, any form of excersise brings on insane amounts of metabolic stress on your body. If you're not taking performance enhancing drugs, you're basically killing your hormones.
Yea basically his cortisol is thru the roof making him feel a bit girly :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1

That makes sense i guess…
That explains why i used to feel amazing before i started lifting

im in the same place brotha, feel you 100%.

• +1

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Sleeping 6-8 hours

Crazy anxiety

Depression

Might need an AI

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Sleeping 6-8 hours

Crazy anxiety

Depression

dnr but id inject roids + test

try bonesmashing its increases t production by 1.1 times

Good Diet
Lifting weights
Sleeping 6-8 hours

Crazy anxiety

Depression

Levels?