I have mind full of thoughts

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
How animalistic i am? How much animalistic need do i need? How many of those averege human needs? And how much people with insanly high iq need? You know, am i like a hungry wolf that just look for food and sleep when it has it? Dont think what is all around him? Or im something bigger? I think about that shit, so many people in the world, i wish to know them, their happibts and true thoughts.

I wish to read in someones mind. See what other people think. See, and feel that on my own. Leave my body and ego. See truth. Reality? Who really created us. Whats on other planets, solar systems? Idk what should i think...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Norwooder and stuckneworleans
This nigga just smoked weed for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3328 and Ritalincell
anorexia mate, get some excess calories in and your body will relax and be able to enjoy the moments

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Same brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3043
I have ballsack full of sperm 😞

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
what? i always was like that, thats not some moment feeling
anorexia mate, get some excess calories in and your body will relax and be able to enjoy the moments

that is indeed crazy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Ritalincell
it’s everyone’s dream to be some god on earth bro

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
it’s everyone’s dream to be some god on earth bro
no, i dont want that. Sometimes im very deep in thoughts, idk how to explain it. I think about the truth, what we are as a humans, etc etc. What is true destiny? I just want to be on joe rogan podcast, talk to milions of people, have fame and be able to tell my thoughts to whole earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
no, i dont want that. Sometimes im very deep in thoughts, idk how to explain it. I think about the truth, what we are as a humans, etc etc. What is true destiny? I just want to be on joe rogan podcast, talk to milions of people, have fame and be able to tell my thoughts to whole earth
don’t worry i question the world all the time too.

it is normal