I have minor nasolabial folds, tear troughs, and under eye wrinkles

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
You can’t see the under eye wrinkles from the picture but they are devastating because it’s difficult to remove wrinkles once they’ve formed and they will grow larger. My tear troughs are annoying but my nasolabial folds are worse. Luckily my other side the nasolabial fold isn’t as bad. I’ll have to find a way to reduce them.

IMG 7744

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and 5'7 zoomer
Autist

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, tom69 and Deleted member 20370
you look like cart titan bruh no offence
Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eclipsoo, Deleted member 26840, Surgerymaxxer1998 and 31 others
I just want my face to be smooth! Nasolabial folds disrupt this and are a sign of age
yours are caused by the nasal aperture.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Based on that lighting I can tell they're brutal in normal everyday sunlight. Imagine whining over failos and then using the single best picture in your gallery that only minorly shows them off, wannabe humble bragger aura TBHNGL.

You can’t see the under eye wrinkles from the picture but they are devastating because it’s difficult to remove wrinkles once they’ve formed and they will grow larger. My tear troughs are annoying but my nasolabial folds are worse. Luckily my other side the nasolabial fold isn’t as bad. I’ll have to find a way to reduce them.

View attachment 2464645
wtf is this pic

• +1
You're gonna regret these aspie threads soon, and don't go ER either

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
can you elab?
the hole underneath your nose gets wider with age and causes the indentation next to it, it can also genetically be wider.

if it's your maxilla/canine fossa the lines are longer, this is just a hole right next to the nose.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Mr. President
the hole underneath your nose gets wider with age and causes the indentation next to it, it can also genetically be wider.

if it's your maxilla/canine fossa the lines are longer, this is just a hole right next to the nose.
@MaestheticMaso

why do you have these problems especially when you avoid the sun. stress?

• +1
bonesmashing those areas will induce a supraphysiological increase of bone density offsetting the flaws you have

why do you have these problems especially when you avoid the sun. stress?
Blinking tics and head/eye posture made my under eye wrinkles I think nasolabial folds muscle tension and I’ve only avoided the sun for like 1 year of my life before that i never used sunscreen and live in a really hot region

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
Blinking tics and head/eye posture made my under eye wrinkles I think nasolabial folds muscle tension and I’ve only avoided the sun for like 1 year of my life before that i never used sunscreen and live in a really hot region
Did you fix lopsidedness via cryolipolisis?

Bro has a 20° nasolabial angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back