I have money. So how do i fix these new failos?

56and3psl

Gold
IMG 0606
i’m almost 18. I have money because i’ve been selling botneys on the internet for years. Money isn’t an issue for me right now. But i’m trying to fix the new failos GH caused me because i reacted badly to it. I honestly haven’t figured out If my main facial changes were from losing all my under eye fat pads. Or i didn’t lose any under eye fat pads or malar, but HGH grew my other bones more projected and left my upper maxilla behind, but my airway is fine. So im honestly not quite sure what it is. If it is the fact that my upper maxilla is now recessed compared to the rest of my bone structure like what happens in acromegaly, the upper maxilla becomes left behind which i think is the reality. If so. I don’t want to get Lefort to fix the issue. Could fat grafting mask this or could a custom implant work?

Attachments

• IMG_0606.png
    IMG_0606.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Custom implants would do the job for your maxi + Blast test for more chin projection

Custom implants would do the job for your maxi + Blast test for more chin projection
I’m getting genio in 5 months. Like i said niggas on the internet think i’m just mental masturbating. I have money that’s why i was able to blast GH in the first place. I JUST don’t understand my new failos and nobody is fuckinf telling me.

I’m getting genio in 5 months. Like i said niggas on the internet think i’m just mental masturbating. I have money that’s why i was able to blast GH in the first place. I JUST don’t understand my new failos and nobody is fuckinf telling me.
Consider a high testo cycle before your genio

Okay so the recession isn’t that bad compared to the rest of my facial projection. It never used to be recessed. It’s just the rest of my face grew and left it behind

• +1
Reactions: moggingislife
Bro idk what surgeries you need for this, waaaay too many changes but this is what I ended up with. Probably female gazed:

IMG 8223

t

this id literally impossible to recreate nigga
I mean, rhino, bimax, cheek implants, jaw angles, infras, forehead implant….

If your skull is covered in implants it might fix asymmetry and give some portion of this result, but no 1 surgery that will help, probably lots of them would be needed along with softmaxxing obv.

• +1
Reactions: 56and3psl