I have more in common with stacy than with ltbs

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
one thing about good looking girls that this forum doesnt realize, is that they are naturally leanmaxxing wtithout understanding it.

the gl girls i met would go most of the day without eating and would only eat in the night just because they had to.

and this is literally the same thing i do for years so its nice to find people with a similar habits and behvaior.

meanwhile the bottom tier girls i met, they thought i was possessed when i told them i never eat breakfast simply because they were too basic to understand the principles of looksmaxxers and stacy.

the stacies i met would literally only drink coffee and smoke ciggarretes in the morning and fast for at least 8 hours. but ofc i was too subhuman looking for them so no matter how much we had in common it rly would never work out.

as a result im stuck having similar habits and mindset with good looking girls making it impossible to connect with the majority of the population and completely isolating me as a result

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i mix all my problems with prometh until i roll in my death bed

don’t get too close

i got some e

i got some molly

she wanna party

i like dat bih

she want some ice

all of my ice be blinging bih

right hand like a gold buddha bih

we really hot boys we not new to this

• JFL
Where are the Stacies? Because I've only met a couple of really pretty girls, the others are more than fuckable, but not great, and they have to be thankful that males will fuck anything.

Where are the Stacies?
they are extremely rare lol. i have only met 2 of them in my whole life and most men wont meet one at all.

Because I've only met a couple of really pretty girls
as i said, they are pretty rare

the others are more than fuckable, but not great, and they have to be thankful that males will fuck anything.
most men just fuck psl2-psl3 girls and then cope by bragging to everyone about it lol

• JFL