I have nearly no ramus, but my jaw still looks good

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Lose Baby fat in your face nigger

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Your face made up for it by having a steeper gonial angle.

Miring your Neanderthal eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17430
So this is the face of the guy who admits to wanting to fuck 15 year olds

Yup looks like a pedophile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, germanlooks, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person

I’d love the see the face of the cuckold who thinks 15 year olds are children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slob and fuckedupmanlet
I mog you so hard it’s not even funny.

@BigJimsWornOutTires mirin pedophile pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Korea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Jason Voorhees, ROTTING and 7 others
abused dog looking manlet I hate myself for complimenting a fucking pedo I hope you cripple urself on LL :lul::lul::lul:
or even better, I see your manlet ass IRL and curbstomp you back to eppley's backyard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I might have jumped the gun calling him a pedophile, this kid can’t be older than 17?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, WhiteGoodman, germanlooks and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and StrangerDanger
"admits" :ROFLMAO:

Look at the words you are using...

Yeah bro, I admit that I am into young attractive girls who are perfectly legal in the country that I live in. Problem?

Last time I checked, attraction was visual, if you aren't into girls who look like this....

im sorry bro, but i got news for you... 🏳️‍🌈

MuH mAtUriTY

Shut up faggot. Most 15 year old girls have a lot more experience with sex and relationships than your incel ass. Besides, stop pretending you care about a girl's brains. You'd happily fuck a mentally retarded 20yo girl, but if it's a mentally sound 15yo, it's suddenly pedophilia.

Even though they look the same :feelskek: Most girls don't change much from the end of puberty to the beginning of aging. So if you're into her at 25, chances are you'd also be into her at 15.

This is what studies show men actually think:

This is a fact, not an opinion. You can virtue signal all you want, it's not going to change it. We're both perfectly normal men for being attracted to 15 year olds. I'm just self aware and honest with myself while you buy into modern politics and cope. Science and history show men have always been attracted to young teens. It just so happens that modern culture started to consider this attraction immoral and all of a sudden most men started to deny that they feel anything.... LOL if you believe them.

Pedophilie is a word that refers to psychos who are into this:

Not this:

Every man is into this.

Case closed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18516

Yeah bro, I admit that I am into young attractive girls who are perfectly legal in the country that I live in. Problem?

Last time I checked, attraction was visual, if you aren't into girls who look like this....

View attachment 1605545View attachment 1605546View attachment 1605547

MuH mAtUriTY

Shut up faggot. Most 15 year old girls have a lot more experience with sex and relationships than your incel ass. Besides, stop pretending you care about a girl's brains. You'd happily fuck a mentally retarded 20yo girl, but if it's a mentally sound 15yo, it's suddenly pedophilia.

Even though they look the same :feelskek: Most girls don't change much from the end of puberty to the beginning of aging. So if you're into her at 25, chances are you'd also be into her at 15.

View attachment 1605542

This is a fact, not an opinion. You can virtue signal all you want, it's not going to change it. We're both perfectly normal men for being attracted to 15 year olds. I'm just self aware and honest with myself while you buy into modern politics and cope. Science and history show men have always been attracted to young teens. It just so happens that modern culture started to consider this attraction immoral and all of a sudden most men started to deny that they feel anything.... LOL if you believe them.

View attachment 1605565

Not this:

View attachment 1605569

Every man is into this.

Case closed.
Pedo

@BigJimsWornOutTires mirin pedo cope essay?

Pedo

@BigJimsWornOutTires mirin pedo cope essay?
Mirin' your lack of iq. Can't read a sub 300 words paragraph. Who are we kidding? You did, you just didn't have a good response

• +1
Reactions: Slob and FreakkForLife
Mirin' your lack of iq. Can't read a sub 300 words paragraph. Who are we kidding? You did, you just didn't have a good response
You have the stereotypical cuck face. No wonder you have to aim for underage children. Now woman wants you.

MuH mAtUriTY

View attachment 1605542

View attachment 1605565

Not this:

View attachment 1605569

Every man is into this.

Case closed.
They all look like shit. and underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516 and Deleted member 15577
Tbh ur a pedo, everyone thinks your a pedo. But you look hot

They all look like shit. and underdeveloped.
Your mentally ill if you think they look shit. They have attractive faces... doesnt mean id like to fuck em

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
Your mentally ill if you think they look shit. They have attractive faces... doesnt mean id like to fuck em
These 2 are MTB lol.

This witch is ugly ass hell

MuH mAtUriTY

View attachment 1605542

View attachment 1605565

Not this:

View attachment 1605569

Every man is into this.

Case closed.
If ur an adult and attracted to this = pedo.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
You have the stereotypical cuck face. No wonder you have to aim for underage children. Now woman wants you.
No he looks pretty good tbh

Tbh ur a pedo, everyone thinks your a pedo. But you look hot
It doesn't matter what "everyone" (3 retards on an incel forum) thinks. I am factually correct.

Screen Shot 2022 03 25 at 184254
Screen Shot 2022 03 25 at 184312

15 year olds have finished or are 90%+ done with puberty. If you are visually attracted to a post pubertal body, that is not pedophilic at all.

Age of consent is a subjective made up number that varies from country to country. Puberty is a real and palpable phenomenon. Not having gone through puberty defines what a child is, not a country's legislation. That only defines legal majority.

But you look hot
Thx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18516
Ok sure i dont care. Hahah funniest thing is hes not endangering any
It doesn't matter what "everyone" (3 retards on an incel forum) thinks. I am factually correct.

View attachment 1605622View attachment 1605627

15 year olds have finished or are 90%+ done with puberty. If you are visually attracted to a post pubertal body, that is not pedophilic at all.

Age of consent is a subjective made up number that varies from country to country. Puberty is a real and palpable phenomenon. Not having gone through puberty defines what a child is, not a country's legislation. That only defines legal majority.

Thx
Hahah honestly i dont care do what you wanna dont jump under 15 tho. Also hardly believe anyone would date your monkey ass sorry mirin jaw tho

• +1
Btw op shave the side burns, it gives illusion of a longer ramus.

Legit 0 tits or ass whatsoever. Looks like a pre pubescent little girl. You're a sick motherfucker
So being attracted to skinny / petite bodies is suddenly immoral?

Plenty of adult women look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18516
So being attracted to skinny / petite bodies is suddenly immoral?

Plenty of adult women look like that
She clearly looks like an underdeveloped little girl. I don't know if you ever go outside or have any sense of reality but she looks like a 12 year old. "Skinny and petite" girls don't have 0 tits.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17430, Korea and 1 other person
No he looks pretty good tbh
Looks like a greasy cockroach pheno faggot that doesn’t know how to groom himself.

I’ll kill this nonce when I see him

Op I’m gonna make an IP grabber just for you, can’t wait to see what your school and parents think of your comments on here

Btw op you're ugly as fuck. And have one of the worst voices I've ever heard in my life. The pre pubescent girls you thirst over probably have a deeper voice than you.

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 15577
She clearly looks like an underdeveloped little girl. I don't know if you ever go outside or have any sense of reality but she looks like a 12 year old. "Skinny and petite" girls don't have 0 tits.
First of all, yes they can have 0 tits. Bodies can come in all shapes and sizes. Second, that particular girl in the pic has some small boobs.

Op I’m gonna make an IP grabber just for you, can’t wait to see what your school and parents think of your comments on here
They'd be more weirded about me being on an incel forum interacting with the likes of you.
Here in brazil it's socially acceptable for 20 year olds to date 15 year olds, happens all the time. Age of consent here is 14.

Btw op you're ugly as fuck.
Looks like a greasy cockroach pheno faggot that doesn’t know how to groom himself.
You wouldn't be saying this if I were a normie who didn't question your beliefs.

It's funny how normies opinions about something that should be objective become totally susceptible when they get emotive. I expected more from blackpillers. At least @shiitake can keep his composure and stay objective despite disagreeing with me.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
They'd be more weirded about me being on an incel forum interacting with the likes of you.
Here in brazil it's socially acceptable for 20 year olds to date 15 year olds, happens all the time. Age of consent here is 14.

You wouldn't be saying this if I were a normie who didn't question your beliefs.

It's funny how normies opinions about something that should be objective become totally susceptible when they get emotive. I expected more from blackpillers. At least @shiitake can keep his composure and stay objective despite disagreeing with me.
U being a pedo doesn't change that you look like shit:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
can’t wait to see what your school and parents think of your comments on here
You are so immersed in your little world. You can't fathom that what is a taboo for you, isn't for other people.

You are so immersed in your little world. You can't fathom that what is a taboo for you, isn't for other people.
We’ll see about that

I mog you so hard it’s not even funny.

@BigJimsWornOutTires mirin pedophile pheno?
I get it when you're in your upper teens. But when you reach your twenties, esp 21, you should be looking at those 15-year-olds as children because they can't join you in a bar. They can't legally drink with you at home. And there's a reason for that. They're kids. Irresponsible. And very emotional. I've known a few guys that were arrested when I was in my 20s because the underage age girl got her feelings hurt and reported one of them. The other, her brother reported my buddy who was 27 and she was 16. Both became permanently marked. And one of them had four years of college under his belt. Wasted it. Stupid motherfucker couldn't find any decent job because of that stain. He became a junkie in debt with student loans. Sad.

• +1
The other, her brother reported my buddy who was 27 and she was 16. Both became permanently marked. And one of them had four years of college under his belt. Wasted it. Stupid motherfucker couldn't find any decent job because of that stain. He became a junkie in debt with student loans. Sad.
Well deserved.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and BigJimsWornOutTires
no ramus=no jaw=no good looking jaw

What was your OG username on Here you look extra familiar

Stupid motherfucker couldn't find any decent job because of that stain. He became a junkie in debt with student loans. Sad.
It is sad. It is terribly sad that the United States punishes people like this. It’s human rights violations if Im being honest.

The sex offender registry is a life ending sentence that you can get for the dumbest reasons. You can murder a man, get of jail and be better off than an 20 year old hooking up with a 16 year old consensually.

If you’re 18 and your 17 year old girlfriend send you a nude, that’s it. You got the same label as a psycho with 1000’s of megabites of footage of toddlers being raped. And that label stays with you for life.

You were pissing in a park near a public school at 3am? Congratulations, now you are sentenced to being a hobo for the rest of your life. You aren’t allowed to live almost anywhere and can’t get a job.

Girls are emotional at any age. They shouldn’t have the leverage to ruin a man’s life at a snap of their fingers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14077 and BigJimsWornOutTires

I disagree with you very much. But lets not forget ive seen you get praise without you even being here xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Im 17 and would never date a 15 yr old just seems weird