I have NEVER cummed this hard in my life

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
Oh my fucking god. I have no words. I didn't jack off for 4 days because I'm depressed as fuck. Just went on to the hub and busted the FATTEST NUT EVER. The orgasm wasnt even that intense just masses on masses of cum. Like 4 of the juiciest ropes of cum projecting at least 30 cm before being blocked by the non stroking arm. If it wasn't blocked I'd say it could've gone a meter plus. I'm still in awe of it. Easily my biggest of all time. The question on my mind is what if that was on a foid. She would have been so impressed and would've thought I'm the highest t mogger. It made an audible splash when it landed on my chest and my sleeve is all soggy. This is truly one for ages. Straight into the goon diary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Petsmart, IndoEuropean and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, mvp2v1, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
What was the video?

Oh my fucking god. I have no words. I didn't jack off for 4 days because I'm depressed as fuck. Just went on to the hub and busted the FATTEST NUT EVER. The orgasm wasnt even that intense just masses on masses of cum. Like 4 of the juiciest ropes of cum projecting at least 30 cm before being blocked by the non stroking arm. If it wasn't blocked I'd say it could've gone a meter plus. I'm still in awe of it. Easily my biggest of all time. The question on my mind is what if that was on a foid. She would have been so impressed and would've thought I'm the highest t mogger. It made an audible splash when it landed on my chest and my sleeve is all soggy. This is truly one for ages. Straight into the goon diary.
Weren’t you supposed to rawdog an std-ridden underage bitch ?

Takes me like 20-35 days on average to bust a huge asf orgasmic nut, other wise its not as dopimane releasing if i do under 18-20 days of no F A P.

You just stunted your height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 20399 and hardestmfintheroom
I didnt coom for 7 days and was blasting thick dense cum everywhere

Caged at the title

yall be peculiar and shid gotta try the @Xangsane anal vibrator method

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I love when I cum like that

I know how you feel bro, nuts feel 1000X better when you havent jacked off in a few days and you get way harder too. Its well worth the wait imo

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 20399, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Obviously semen builds up over time if you don't waste it. Water

I've only had this happen to me once but it is a moment I will never forget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back