I have never met a girl who was sexual with me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
every girl i meet is completely asexualic in my presence, sex literally disappears from their minds as soon as i show up.

imagine meetig the biggest sluts in the city and they got a look on their face like "Sex? Whats that? I think babies are delivered by storks tehehe"

i hate this behavior so much, why waste my time and money if you gonna act like a nun???

Like its not only that they dont wanna fuck, they act like sex doesnt exist, the couples making out around us arent rly there at all, sex is a myth or smth, its craaaazy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord, Atilapilled, ominion and 5 others
Go for men then.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, ominion, Numb and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
ngl that’s rough.. I’m having several breakdowns everyday but still experienced that. honestly at your age I’d just end it or blow some place up

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and TechnoBoss
honestly at your age I’d just end it or blow some place up
there arent even any women to be angry about anymore. the last one is gone forever now....

every girl i meet is completely asexualic in my presence, sex literally disappears from their minds as soon as i show up.

imagine meetig the biggest sluts in the city and they got a look on their face like "Sex? Whats that? I think babies are delivered by storks tehehe"

i hate this behavior so much, why waste my time and money if you gonna act like a nun???

Like its not only that they dont wanna fuck, they act like sex doesnt exist, the couples making out around us arent rly there at all, sex is a myth or smth, its craaaazy.
I think the fact were all on this website explains why we dont have one

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
there arent even any women to be angry about anymore. the last one is gone forever now....