I have never seen good looking people with children ever

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
every time i go outside, the families i see walking with their kids are like average at the very best.

because good looking women aint gonna be having kids, they dont need to settle for a normoid in their late 20s, they can keep riding the cock carousel till menopause.

same goes for gl guys, they can secure a hot woman and just fuck her without having kids because sex literally mogs.

only unattractie people who are disatisfied with their sex lives have children in order to cope for the lack of passion and lust in their relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Art of Pattinson, thegiganigga and 6 others
every time i go outside, the families i see walking with their kids are like average at the very best.

because good looking women aint gonna be having kids, they dont need to settle for a normoid in their late 20s, they can keep riding the cock carousel till menopause.

same goes for gl guys, they can secure a hot woman and just fuck her without having kids because sex literally mogs.

only unattractie people who are disatisfied with their sex lives have children in order to cope for the lack of passion and lust in their relationship.
That's probably because gl people also have more money and you don't live where they live.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Snowskinned, thegiganigga and 9 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Snowskinned, thegiganigga and Primalsplit
gl people are incredibly rare lol
IN YOUR AREA THEY ARE YES. IN YOUR AREA.

Let me repeat this for you:

In your location, yes?

You understand?
YOU UNDERSTAND MOTHER FUCKER?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xantrooper, ElTruecel, Xangsane and 7 others
Having kids make you uglier

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I've seen some, but your point generally rules. There's certainly a lot of fat women with children. The husbands have devolved into jokesters. Their life's highlight is to say a funny dad joke and get some laughs from the cabal who have drained his pride and converted him into a jester.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Snowskinned, IwillascendtoHTN and 1 other person

You're conflating the idea of being good looking with having bad morals
Those at the extremes have gotten used to living in extreme environments, that they don't do what most of the normies (those with bad morals) are doing..

They don't need to be reminded they are good looking, and if they do, it would be from a specific person.
They aren't sleeping with everyone like you think they are
Those would be the "good looking", High MTNs, HTNs and few Chadlites

They tend to be more cultured and religious too. Good genes come in packages

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have tho

• Woah
having kids makes you descend thats why,look what happend to chico aftr he had kids

• JFL
Reactions: IwillascendtoHTN and Apparition
  • JFL
having kids makes you descend thats why,look what happend to chico aftr he had kids
fool's take, hernan drago,david gandy?...chico had soft beauty thats why

IN YOUR AREA THEY ARE YES. IN YOUR AREA.
there arent many gl people in greece in general. even my oneitises were from different part of the country lol

There's certainly a lot of fat women with children. The husbands have devolved into jokesters. Their life's highlight is to say a funny dad joke and get some laughs from the cabal who have drained his pride and converted him into a jester.
and this something you are supposed to strive for according to society

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
i never said this. i just said they enjoy sex with the same people over and over

fool's take again, choose bad pics, theory...wow. Also U are aware they had kids, in their 30's, they are now in their 50/60's ofcourse they don't look like in their primes. But they still mog u and I
brutal how you think they are in 60s,drago is 49 and gandy is 44,you proved my point,no they dont mog any1 now they descended from having kids

brutal how you think they are in 60s,drago is 49 and gandy is 44,you proved my point,no they dont mog any1 now they descended from having kids
Poyatoe Potatoe same shit. Still mogs
my point is getting kids wont make u ugly, they had kids since early 2000's and shit, still didn't loose their beauty. Age pill ofcourse grabs everyone.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
kids didn't make them descend, they're not females wtf? It's obviously age

kids didn't make them descend, they're not females wtf? It's obviously age
if you see ppl before and after kids you would realise it actually does make you descend

if you see ppl before and after kids you would realise it actually does make you descend
females yes, males no...Males descend by age, also they choose not to take care of themselves like they did during prime. It doesn't mean ejaculting in a woman and having kids will make u age???? It's just more responsibilities and not caring much bout appearance, nerfs this. If hernan made an effort. He'd still maintained most of his prime till late

Classic incel cope.

Those at the extremes have gotten used to living in extreme environments, that they don't do what most of the normies (those with bad morals) are doing..

They don't need to be reminded they are good looking, and if they do, it would be from a specific person.

This
That’s why I said what he’s saying is incel cope

• +1

I even made a thread on .com about my theory

• Woah
I even made a thread on .com about my theory
People like @Apparition who have a PHD and many degrees under their belts

You'd expect somebody like that to not be controlled by their emotions..
To get easily misled by the atmosphere here - filled with people who are also controlled by their emotions and inability to sleep with women..

But apparently there's hardly any correlation between knowledge and wisdom

In fact some knowledge might solidify yourself in your ignorance
Likely what's happening to him
Why he's so resistant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane
People like @Apparition who have a PHD and many degrees under their belts

To get easily misled by the atmosphere here - filled with people who are also controlled by their emotions and inability to sleep with women..

But apparently there's hardly any correlation between knowledge and wisdom

In fact some knowledge might solidify yourself in your ignorance
Likely what's happening to him
Why he's so resistant
Does he have a phd?

• +1
Does he have a phd?
Somebody said that earlier today in a different thread
I know he has 2 degrees though he finished by turning 24

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Somebody said that earlier today in a different thread
I know he has 2 degrees though he finished by turning 24
Normal for Europe

• JFL
because emotions are what enables to push beyond physical and genetic limitations. without these emotions we wouldnt go anywhere. its also what seperates a man from a child. the child will just rely on its natural gift, the man accepts his emotions and uses them to claim things for himself.

Why he's so resistant
resistant to what?