I have never seen someone with wrists smaller then mine.

andreiripflair

andreiripflair

Iron
16M 178cm 57kg
Wrist circumference 14.5cm
I have a small build all around however my wrists are so tiny that they generally look like I’m disabled. Ik shit is genetic but could I maximise my potential by even 1cm ?

I have been thru puberty alr and I can grow a full beard in 2 weeks but I decide to keep goatee.

Could I take any supplements while blasting gym 5 times a week to at least get them to thicken or widen a bit?

It makes me feel very inferior and ik it’s genetic but I haven’t seen anyone with wrists this small. Will time fix this ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Funnyunenjoyer1, antony 726 and 2 others
There's literally exercises for wrist thiccness. Do them. They're all over the internet. You will be fine, friend.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and iloveboobs
Mine looks that big too. Thin wrists are ideal though, don't worry. Big wrists are ugly and ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
There's literally exercises for wrist thiccness. Do them. They're all over the internet. You will be fine, friend.
They're all COPE. Your wrists don't even have muscles around them retard.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, zainab, iloveboobs and 3 others
"your wrists don't even have muscles around them"

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, boss8055 and iloveboobs
Get some surgeon to do a wrist bbl

• +1
can u do pushups and pullups?

• +1
He obviously meant not enough to increase your wrist size meaningfully, that's like saying why get bimax, you have muscles around your jaw
This^^^, the most you could do is build forearms
You guys might actually be onto something, fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, NZb6Air and iloveboobs
You guys might actually be onto something, fuck.
I just want to make them look thicker as Ik they can’t magically grow into 8’’ wrists.

As mentioned by someone I will try those excersizes and gymmax

• +1
View attachment 3112693View attachment 311269416M 178cm 57kg
I have a small build all around however my wrists are so tiny that they generally look like I’m disabled. Ik shit is genetic but could I maximise my potential by even 1cm ?

I have been thru puberty alr and I can grow a full beard in 2 weeks but I decide to keep goatee.

Could I take any supplements while blasting gym 5 times a week to at least get them to thicken or widen a bit?

It makes me feel very inferior and ik it’s genetic but I haven’t seen anyone with wrists this small. Will time fix this ?
20240822 001530

Jfl at my disproportionate 16 cm wrists and curry arms. You're lucky whiteboy

• +1

mine are probably smaller then yours and im 18 lol

• +1
what do you take ? would it even be a smart decision at my age?

• +1

gain weight, 57kg at 178cm obviously shows that youre very underweight. also megadose calcium, mk4/d3 for a year and get back to me

• +1
gain weight, 57kg at 178cm obviously shows that youre very underweight. also megadose calcium, mk4/d3 for a year and get back to me
How much calcium and how many times a day should I take these suppliments?

• +1

Acually this means that your bones are overall small and that makes you look small even if u are jacked asf so what you need to do is train weight bearing exercises these type of exercises you can search for it but they make your bones get wider and make sure you get enough phosphorus and enough calcium and vitamin d and raise your testosterone and you will be fine

• +1
Acually this means that your bones are overall small and that makes you look small even if u are jacked asf so what you need to do is train weight bearing exercises these type of exercises you can search for it but they make your bones get wider and make sure you get enough phosphorus and enough calcium and vitamin d and raise your testosterone and you will be fine
What do those exercises consist of bc on the internet i found dancing and gardening . sum aint right

• +1
What do those exercises consist of bc on the internet i found dancing and gardening. sum aint right
squats (with bar), deadlift and stay on the lock a lil bit, farmer walks, military overhead press and if you can run with a load on your back like with a bag full of books that also counts

• +1
squats (with bar), deadlift and stay on the lock a lil bit, farmer walks, military overhead press and if you can run with a load on your back like with a bag full of books that also counts
alr im going to try this for 6m-1yr and come back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Outerz14 and Mohamed1342
How much calcium and how many times a day should I take these suppliments?
2000mg+ daily, if not more. most of it should be from milk and cheese. i know a guy who megadosed mk4 for a year and consumes 3-4k calcium daily and his wrists could not fit his watch anymore. it took him a year but he was in his mid 20s and he wasn't skinny like you so it was pure bone density. you have the luck of increasing weight and bone density and youre mid teens so it shouldnt take you too long to build some thick wrists. dont listen to these other guys and dont take roids. mk677 maybe though if youre having trouble gaining

• +1

Wear a watch