I have no appeal to ghetto low value foids

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Title, i was a minority at a majority ethnic party and all were thugs. Long story short I didn’t slay any due to low value foids only wanting thugs, W in my book. Not sure why the fuck Iw as invited to such a ghetto fucking party jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: submammal, Suns9999, Gonthar and 5 others
over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhino LeFort, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Where’s ops jbw @📎♿️⚙️
IMG 1569

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Suns9999 and Deleted member 45175
What race were they

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and AlbinoMaxxer
What race were they
70% black i would say and rest are mexicans, me and a couple of other white guys. The apartment reeked of weed from miles away, not my type of foids tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, liberiangrimreaper and lowtiernormiechad
Easy fix:

• JFL
  • +1
Just fraud by dressing wangsta

• JFL
  • +1
it's cause your low trust tbh, i've had sucsess with sheboons

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, watah, ominion and 3 others
it's cause your low trust tbh, i've had sucsess with sheboons
Not true, all the guys in there had dreads, ski masks, fried, and playing drill music, i was probably the highest trust guy there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, Suns9999, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
It's because of your negative tilt and your long midface and being 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • JFL
I thought u were a slayer by how u talk on here tbh
ngl i don't think i could've slayed even if i ascended in HS i think i got caught jacking in the libaary during an exam

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, counterintuitive and AlbinoMaxxer
ngl i don't think i could've slayed even if i ascended in HS i think i got caught jacking in the libaary during an exam
How do you think u got caught

• JFL
How do you think u got caught
well for one some of the women were looking at my weirdly, and there was another time i KNOW i got caught cause i was jacking it in the school bathroom and some nigga took a pic/video basically the kid posted it and got in trouble for it. My mom was pissed and i made up some shit about how i was scared to used the urinals and then after that i always got to use the nurse's office to go to the bathroom. It was fun cause i got to take like 40 minute detours cause teachers knew i went there to go to bathroom. yes i did wank in the nurse's bathroom

• JFL
well for one some of the women were looking at my weirdly, and there was another time i KNOW i got caught cause i was jacking it in the school bathroom and some nigga took a pic/video basically the kid posted it and got in trouble for it. My mom was pissed and i made up some shit about how i was scared to used the urinals and then after that i always got to use the nurse's office to go to the bathroom. It was fun cause i got to take like 40 minute detours cause teachers knew i went there to go to bathroom. yes i did wank in the nurse's bathroom
Hornball

• JFL
when i was in middle school and i first started jacking off, i did the thing where i but a backpack on my lap and beat my shit during class. The craziest part was i wasn't even in the back row i was like in the middle. Idk wtf i was thinking tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Suns9999
Title, i was a minority at a majority ethnic party and all were thugs. Long story short I didn’t slay any due to low value foids only wanting thugs, W in my book. Not sure why the fuck Iw as invited to such a ghetto fucking party jfl
You sound like an Urkelcel...
 0b37a60e 31f3 4f55 aa77 8e53f16d0aa2

• JFL