I have no faith in humanity anymore and most humans are genuinely evil and shitty people

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Watching society devolve over the past 20 years has made this obvious. Ignorance, violence, hatred, racism (from all sides), resentment, jealousy, narcissism, degeneracy etc have all demonstrated that if legitimately good people exist, then they are an absolute minority.

Like so many other clueless idiots, I use to cope that most people are actually at least half-decent, and that it were only the 'bad apples' that were legit horrible people. I can see now that this is not so. Most people only pretend to be nice when it suites them, and will turn into monsters when it no longer does. The vast majority of the population are hateful, resentful losers, who can easily be convinced into doing terrible things as long as you game their insecurities and low self-esteem. Give them a scapegoat to blame their loserdom on and they will turn into murderers without empathy. They will smile at you today while circumstances force them to, and then murder you tomorrow once they run out of reasons to put up with you. Almost all humans are like this. Period.

Humankind is a dead end. This worthless fucking species has no future because 90% of its members are nothing more than primitive barbarians. It will slowly waste away and destroy itself or retrograde back into the stone age. It's over for humankindcels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Chintuck22, BigJimsWornOutTires and 10 others
Most People are just sheep who follow orders

Right now the Jews are in charge, is White Christians ruled they woulf behave better

Lemmings are not evil nor good, they are neutral, only critical thinking leaders can have any impact on the masses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGoebbels, Deleted member 10987, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
hi fellow hooman

Watching society devolve over the past 20 years has made this obvious. Ignorance, violence, hatred, racism (from all sides), resentment, jealousy, narcissism, degeneracy etc have all demonstrated that if legitimately good people exist, then they are an absolute minority.

Like so many other clueless idiots, I use to cope that most people are actually at least half-decent, and that it were only the 'bad apples' that were legit horrible people. I can see now that this is not so. Most people only pretend to be nice when it suites them, and will turn into monsters when it no longer does. The vast majority of the population are hateful, resentful losers, who can easily be convinced into doing terrible things as long as you game their insecurities and low self-esteem. Give them a scapegoat to blame their loserdom on and they will turn into murderers without empathy. They will smile at you today while circumstances force them to, and then murder you tomorrow once they run out of reasons to put up with you. Almost all humans are like this. Period.

Humankind is a dead end. This worthless fucking species has no future because 90% of its members are nothing more than primitive barbarians. It will slowly waste away and destroy itself or retrograde back into the stone age. It's over for humankindcels.
Nigga you just live in america. move out of here and live out your life in a nice asian or non western-european nation.

It's possible to build a community. the girls are fine there and nobody is a manipulative clout chasing, money chasing, psycho like over here.

Understand that nothing can change the path we're on as the world hegemon.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Most People are just sheep who follow orders

Right now the Jews are in charge, is White Christians ruled they woulf behave better

Lemmings are not evil nor good, they are neutral, only critical thinking leaders can have any impact on the masses
So much cope. Is it just random chance that every society on earth has evolved along the same or similar lines with oppressive and violent social structures?

Nigga you just live in america. move out of here and live out your life in a nice asian or non western-european nation.

It's possible to build a community. the girls are fine there and nobody is a manipulative clout chasing, money chasing, psycho like over here.

I love it how clueless westerners think other regions of the world embrace immigration the same way the west does. It doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 3270
my nigga squidward spitting fax 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ReignsChad, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others

he doesn't even live in america, jfl @ you

and JFL if you think asia is some utopia where people are nice, people are savage af there too

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires
he doesn't even live in america, jfl @ you

and JFL if you think asia is some utopia where people are nice, people are savage af there too
Yes though tbh I would much rather live in East-Asia than some shithole in Africa. There are no Zimbabwe style land-grabs happening in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270

"No one is good, not one"

Doomer Ramblings

"Humans are a scum, worthless race. There is no saving us, we are too far gone in our degeneracy"
Withered Wojak | Know Your Meme

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard and 2 others

npcs all around

Most people are backstabbers.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
You sound like a bitch. People have risked their lives to save the lives of strangers. Do you even know how much human effort goes into maintaining all the infrastructure that makes it possible for you to write these dogshit essays?
As always dn rd (just read the title)

Go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Go ER

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Everything humans made will be for nothing if the current system and greed of the rich elite stay in power it is kinda funny jfl

Last edited:
I used to think people became nicer as they grew older, but in reality, they become even more cruel. It sucks man, but that’s life.

Perhaps the good people - the very few - went insane. Or caved in. "Can't beat them, join them." Like a cancer organism. It gradually grows. You can try to curb it down. But if you do - radiation treatment that leads to all sorts of complications - you'll endure even more. Ultimately, the cancer will cancel you.

This is no longer a fight. It's surviving this as long as possible. Or you can give in - check out - but understand this. If you think life is horrible, you have no idea what proceeds afterward. I call this reality, the eye of the hurricane. You might want to stay in this for as long as possible. If you know what I mean.

tenor.gif

I was just like you and I still am but you have to stop thinking so pessimisticly. Just like you I always only focused on the bad things of the world but it's time for a change. If you actually look past beyond these thoughts you'll start to see actually kind people. They exist and they're helping other people everyday selflessly. Yes, bad things exist, extremely terrible things exist but sometimes we forget that there's good in the world as well. You just have to open your eyes.