• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Darkeningstar, rand anon and 7 others
I am the subhuman incel of the incel forums

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Clqs, rand anon and 5 others
Same brah, I actually get excited when someone replies to my posts because it’s one of the only two sources of human interaction I have left (the other is family).

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bitchwhipper2, chudlite and 7 others
start socialcirclemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vetar, Imretarded? and h111
start socialcirclemaxxing
You wouldnt believe how subhuman i look even other guys dont want to be seen around me

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Tyler x Durden, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and h111
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and h111
I got you bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: h111

62760.jpg

• Woah
its just like high school all over again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and h111
im only able to maintain a few friends that i only talk to at school with a lot of work for it, so i completely stopped trying talk to people, avoiding anyone i haven't previously met and doesn't apporach me to talk, ive accepted my autism

i trade for like 30 mins to 2 hrs and read the rest of the time until school ends so i can betabuxx

im not a cuck so idk if u could call it that, i have insanely high t levels too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, rand anon and h111
Same

• +1
They’re scared of your alpha frame bro! They know you watch that Richard Coper!
IMG 4535

• Woah
i’m on a far different part of the spectrum than most autists, i’m either too disgusted by the autist, or simply too far away on the spectrum for the autist i would hangout with

it’s insanely rare for me to find someone similar

• +1
i’m on a far different part of the spectrum than most autists, i’m either too disgusted by the autist by how retarded they are, or simply too far away on the spectrum for the autist i would hangout with

it’s insanely rare for me to find someone similar
exactly the same for me somewhat, the nerdy kids piss me off and they are so unlikeable for me, but the popular kids only want to do shallow things like smoking or meeting up with roasties

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I'll reply to your threads if you reply to mine

• +1
im only able to maintain a few friends that i only talk to at school with a lot of work for it, so i completely stopped trying talk to people, avoiding anyone i haven't previously met and doesn't apporach me to talk, ive accepted my autism

i trade for like 30 mins to 2 hrs and read the rest of the time until school ends so i can betabuxx

im not a cuck so idk if u could call it that, i have insanely high t levels too
Thats fucking cucked bro surgery maxx or rope beta buxxing aint worth it she just gonna cheat and then divorce and get child support

• +1
Thats fucking cucked bro surgery maxx or rope beta buxxing aint worth it she just gonna cheat and then divorce and get child support
be alone is better than betabuxx

Same brah, I actually get excited when someone replies to my posts because it’s one of the only two sources of human interaction I have left (the other is family).
Mogs me since i have no family and this forum is my only source

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and h111
For example here on the forum, for a number of reasons (and some of them have nothing to do with you) you do not have a singular or charismatic personality.

• Woah
For example here on the forum, for a number of reasons (and some of them have nothing to do with you) you do not have a singular personality.
am i really that boring what am i supposed to do just spam nigger all day?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
am i really that boring what am i supposed to do just spam nigger all day?
Not that, but ask yourself if you let yourself be held back when you want to write some of your own opinions.

• Hmm...
Not that, just ask yourself if when you want to write some of your own opinions you let yourself be held back.
i feel like half of the forum is sending pics of foids and then all the replies are users talking ab how hot she is or whatever

cant relate to too many posts on here yet im still here idk why

• +1
i feel like half of the forum is sending pics of foids and then all the replies are users talking ab how hot she is or whatever

cant relate to too many posts on here yet im still here idk why
Because you share more than something with many here.

• +1
they wouldn’t cheat bc i have a >99.99% percentile dick size

the falios are autism and ltn face

my life would always be better with money and power
be alone is better than betabuxx
y

Last edited:
  • +1
>Has 27 replies to his thread

• JFL
You wouldnt believe how subhuman i look even other guys dont want to be seen around me
Send pic in PM for confirmation

• +1
People like this unironically exist jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked and h111