I have no heating in my house

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
It's currently 9 degrees celsius outside, currently 12:08 local time (CEST). Honestly I have no idea what degrees celsius it is inside but it's not that bad.
Now I probably won't be able to sleep without zolpidem, but inside my "gaming room", I am not cold due to my RTX 4090 gaming PC probably heating the room the fuck up. I'm currently playing Ready Or Not with 30 mods.

I could either heat with gas or wood, I have plenty of both, but I don't feel cold tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Latinolooksmaxxer
Gotta save money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Latinolooksmaxxer
At uni we didn't really use the heating unless it went to 0° or some shit

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
There was one period where it was -5 outside at night, and the house had shit insulation, so I had to sleep in a coat, jeans, and with a towel over my duvet

• Woah
There was one period where it was -5 outside at night, and the house had shit insulation, so I had to sleep in a coat, jeans, and with a towel over my duvet
that's crazy. That's super cold

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
How cold does it need to get that a thick ass blanket and layered clothes won't be enough?

How cold does it need to get that a thick ass blanket and layered clothes won't be enough?
Gotta be Russian cold tbh, like -20 degrees celsius in the Arctic circle or sth, I think

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
lol nigger thats light work i slept in 2 shirts 2 hoodies 2 pairs of socks and pants once regularly

• Woah
lol nigger thats light work i slept in 2 shirts 2 hoodies 2 pairs of socks and pants once regularly
Average slav poorcel.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and piec
When I say coat I mean that over my T shirt, flannel shirt and hoodie
And sometimes three pairs of socks

thats how it goes nigger and i aint even that poor for a slavfag
Still an slavic üntermensch.

“Aint even that poor” :feelskek:

Absolutely brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and piec