I have no idea how the jews will stop raw primal diet from going mainstream

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Kraken
Ive had three of my IRL friends all this month start telling me about how theyve been eating raw dairy, raw liver and raw eggs. Ive been eating this way for several months now and only discovered this diet from some underground schizo youtuber, and Id never once told any of my friends about it since I would be afraid they'd ostracize me for it, yet now theyre all coming up to me about eating this way. Since Ive redownloaded tiktok after not using it this whole year, I didnt only just see people drinking raw milk and eating raw eggs (that's been a trend for a few years now), but Ive seen so many people on tiktok eating a 100% aajonus vonderplanitz diet and even people referencing his works and talking about the dangers of exercise, vaccines and cooked food

Seriously, the only way I can see the jews combatting against this is adding insanely large concentrations of toxins to livestock animals or direct injections into meat, or going to local farms and offering them "free animal feed" that contains horrible toxins, like the ones found in industrial meat. Additionally a tiktok ban in the european countries will most likely happen with the US soon to have it banned in January. Cant think of anything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NERG_72, Elijah_leo, overtier1011 and 10 others
The jews will always come up with something how else do you think they were in power for so lonh

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and slavicpsycho
Not this time bhai.

But i only drink raw milk and eat raw hq beef. Too scared to drink raw eggs, and incapable of getting hq meat from other animals.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NERG_72, ey88 and slavicpsycho
santacruzpaleo is popularizing a lot of the raw beef raw dairy stuff on tiktok/instagram as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and slavicpsycho
Not this time bhai.

But i only drink raw milk and eat raw hq beef. Too scared to drink raw eggs, and incapable of getting hq meat from other animals.
Whats HQ

• +1
Reactions: ey88
santacruzpaleo is popularizing a lot of the raw beef raw dairy stuff on tiktok/instagram as well
Santa cruz is a jew who promotes cooked meat i used to watch him a year ago ive only seen him say something like "raw milk is good but you dont need to have it its not that much better than pasteurized"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and ey88
high quality

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Santa cruz is a jew who promotes cooked meat i used to watch him a year ago ive only seen him say something like "raw milk is good but you dont need to have it its not that much better than pasteurized"
I mean yea he’s not a raw-only advocate but he has been talking about raw dairy a lot recently

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho
high quality
According to aajonus himself 99% of the toxins are stored in the organs and bones, muscle meat which is what stores sell (never seen them sell organs other than liver) is safe from toxins

“Yes, but most toxins store in glands, some organs and bone marrow
because of the concentration of fats in glands, bone marrow, and some
organs. I don’t recommend eating glandular tissue and certain organs
(that is, pancreas, thyroid, adrenals, testes, ovaries, liver, kidney, brain,
etc.) and bone marrow unless they are from organically grown animals
raised without injections and without deworming medication. Fresh
muscle meat - steaks and ground - are okay even if you buy them at
regular markets as long as they don’t add coloring and you don’t cook
them. If toxins are in the meat, cooking the meat releases the toxins
from the fat and some or all will accumulate in the body, eventually
causing disease. Organically grown is always more nutritious and
preferable. But if organic isn’t available, regular is healthier than
none.”
_

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ihearvoices and ey88
I had to write an scientific paper about that and either all the information is influenced by jews or you‘re wrong.

Explain why one should have this diet?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ey88
I had to write an scientific paper about that and either all the information is influenced by jews or you‘re wrong.

Any "scientific paper" or a study with evidence about raw meat gets seized by the insitute it was performed on or by the government
Theres virtually no studies performed on raw meat or dairy, that should tell you enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, FutureSlayer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
He is just scared to be called wrong by others and lose money on his Jewish supplements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ and slavicpsycho
I’m gonna start
If your hunting deer its even better too, eating fresh meat you hunted yourself right after animal death tastes extremely good nothing comparable to even butchers

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88
If your hunting deer its even better too, eating fresh meat you hunted yourself right after animal death tastes extremely good nothing comparable to even butchers
Ik, I can’t wait

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and depressionmaxxing
Any "scientific paper" or a study with evidence about raw meat gets seized by the insitute it was performed on or by the government
Theres virtually no studies performed on raw meat or dairy, that should tell you enough
not true. You can look for studies internationally

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You do know that we discovered fire already ?

Alsk
Ive had three of my IRL friends all this month start telling me about how theyve been eating raw dairy, raw liver and raw eggs. Ive been eating this way for several months now and only discovered this diet from some underground schizo youtuber, and Id never once told any of my friends about it since I would be afraid they'd ostracize me for it, yet now theyre all coming up to me about eating this way. Since Ive redownloaded tiktok after not using it this whole year, I didnt only just see people drinking raw milk and eating raw eggs (that's been a trend for a few years now), but Ive seen so many people on tiktok eating a 100% aajonus vonderplanitz diet and even people referencing his works and talking about the dangers of exercise, vaccines and cooked food

Seriously, the only way I can see the jews combatting against this is adding insanely large concentrations of toxins to livestock animals or direct injections into meat, or going to local farms and offering them "free animal feed" that contains horrible toxins, like the ones found in industrial meat. Additionally a tiktok ban in the european countries will most likely happen with the US soon to have it banned in January. Cant think of anything else
Also nearly every meat, even from local farms is tainted with rubbish

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Clown Show
You do know there is tribes who live off raw meat and fruit since birth in the wild and get outlived by obese Americans right? I would rather consume sweets and cocaine over getting infested by parasites which multiply as you age

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and depressionmaxxing
I drink raw milch for the taste, cant stand taste of UHT pasteurized homogenized milk. Also noticed i have less acne from raw milk (also cut ot sugars - funny cuz lactose is ndded sugar) and digest it better. Depends on your genes.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
IMO cooking is alright, really dont want parasites. As I already said hq is hard to get hands on. I usually braise my meat. Ofc dont use soy oils.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You do know there is tribes who live off raw meat and fruit since birth in the wild and get outlived by obese Americans right? I would rather consume sweets and cocaine over getting infested by parasites which multiply as you age
Who told you that? Tribes live to 150 @depressionmaxxing

Brutal,they live seditary lazy lifestyle (ideal for ageing bc low stress) and since they eat too much raw meat they somehow have a lower lifespan then Americans ,your a clown to think that tribes live to 150 when they all live to around 75-80 max,you never took the time to actually even watch tribes who eat raw meat daily,doesn’t end well and also these tribes are away from civilisation and live the exact same way and same diet for 1000s of years

Attachments

• 84F7EC3E-50BD-463E-9F41-C316FABF819C.jpeg
    84F7EC3E-50BD-463E-9F41-C316FABF819C.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Brutal,they live seditary lazy lifestyle (ideal for ageing bc low stress) and since they eat too much raw meat they somehow have a lower lifespan then Americans 😂,your a fucking clown to think that tribes live to 150 when they all live to around 75-80 max,you never took the time to actually even watch tribes who eat raw meat daily,doesn’t end well and also these tribes are away from civilisation and live the exact same way and same diet for 1000s of years
Yeah i watch lots of videos of tribes they all say they live to 150 or 140

JFL if you dont want to live a sedentary lifestyle too, enjoy being a slave torturing yourself

• +1
Reactions: watah and thereallegend
Yeah i watch lots of videos of tribes they all say they live to 150 or 140

JFL if you dont want to live a sedentary lifestyle too, enjoy being a slave torturing yourself
Show me one video of any tribe member claiming they lived even over 120 and I will give you 300 reacts that’s how confident I am your lyeing bc that never happend,also your right seditary is boring /torture and I would rather die but I just said it’s ideal

• WTF
Reactions: thereallegend

Nigguh...

Also why tf would jews be against raw meat diet?

• +1
Show me one video of any tribe member claiming they lived even over 120 and I will give you 300 reacts that’s how confident I am your lyeing bc that never happend,also your right seditary is boring /torture and I would rather die but I just said it’s ideal
It all gets banned and censored the only thing i can send it personal testeomiums from people who have visited tribes

It all gets banned and censored the only thing i can send it personal testeomiums from people who have visited tribes
So the videos you watched or people in tribes claiming to live to 150 got censored? Hahahaha ok send me whatever you mean let’s see the proof

Nigguh...

Also why tf would jews be against raw meat diet?
Cause it would disrupt their plan 10% of men and women are already infertile when newer gens grow up it would probably be like 25%

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
source?

Cause it would disrupt their plan 10% of men and women are already infertile when newer gens grow up it would probably be like 25%
why do they want everyone to be infertile?

• +1
Not this time bhai.

Lol, raw eggs is probably the least potentially harmful.

Salmonella?
Yeah, and that's about all. With raw beef you can also get salmonella. But unlike with raw eggs you can also get E. coli, campylobacter, listeria, and shigella. With raw milk you can develop Guillain-Barré syndrome and hemolytic uremic syndrome which can lead to paralysis, kidney failure, stroke etc.

Trust me, drinking raw eggs is the least potentially harmful of the three.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
That‘s bs. Just like this guy dr weston A price who wrote a book about it, he forgot to include the most obvious factor for all his findings, GENETICS. And no, why would they live that long? Why do you think we live longer today than back in the days (without taking war or major diseases into account)

If u were right powerful jews would live to be 150/200. Instead they have a lifespan comparable to the avg Joe of 90 years

Because raw food are genrally gross and why would jews stop it

IMO cooking is alright, really dont want parasites. As I already said hq is hard to get hands on. I usually braise my meat. Ofc dont use soy oils.
Your body secretes hydrochloric acid when you eat raw food.

You can also eat pineapple and drink ACV for that issue as well