I have no one left

cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Solstice
Havent had friends irl for 2 years... online friends dont fw me anymore.. family thinks im a loser

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ey88, The Homelander and 3 others
@User28823 kys

I feel you bro.
I'll be your friend

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cooldude1231
I made plans with my friends tomorrow and literally every single person canceled I’m pissed off ever since a week ago my friends havent been the same

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and cooldude1231
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Havent had friends irl for 2 years... online friends dont fw me anymore.. family thinks im a loser
i fw u nigga even if u were mean to me a few times

• +1
Reactions: Jova and greycel

This is true incel life.

@chudlite stop trying to act like you know what this is like you fakecel faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and cooldude1231
This is true incel life.

@chudlite stop trying to act like you know what this is like you fakecel faggot
bro i literally grew up subhuman literally fucking sub4 fatcel

i fw u nigga even if u were mean to me a few times
@cooldude1231 wtf u got against me nigga im trying to mend our broken relationship

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
I dont really think i was mean tbh
well i felt like u were a little hostile but thats not the point, u didnt even rep my thingy, if u are upset at me it is ok

we got off on the wrong foot all
im saying

well i felt like u were a little hostile but thats not the point, u didnt even rep my thingy, if u are upset at me it is ok

we got off on the wrong foot all
im saying
Nah cause u talk to a bunch of girls and have a gf and cheat on her too and also almost cheat on her in public spaces i just dont frick with that

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Nah cause u talk to a bunch of girls and have a gf and cheat on her too and also almost cheat on her in public spaces i just dont frick with that
really bro is that why, im different when with boys, i just dont see myself respecting women or any foid at all

im otherwise a very respectable young man

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231
Just ascend and become NT so you can get a bigger social circle

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Just ascend and become NT so you can get a bigger social circle
Nah im an autistic retard
I moved across the country 2 years ago and i never formed a connection here so im just stranded

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and The Homelander
Nah im an autistic retard
I moved across the country 2 years ago and i never formed a connection here so im just stranded
Don’t put yourself down like that. It’s never over. All you need is one friendship to find yourself into a social circle. You most likely aren’t autistic either are you diagnosed?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and cooldude1231
Don’t put yourself down like that. It’s never over. All you need is one friendship to find yourself into a social circle. You most likely aren’t autistic either are you diagnosed?
Idk i have adhd and took raads autism test and i got like a 97 or some shit which is consistent with autism diagnosis.. but symptoms overlap and stuff

• +1
Idk i have adhd and took raads autism test and i got like a 97 or some shit which is consistent with autism diagnosis.. but symptoms overlap and stuff
Even if you have autism I can tell that you hold conversations well it doesn’t hurt to try. It all starts with a simple change that can turn your life around forever. But don’t care about others or even my opinion. Do what you want. But I hope that you make some friends and rekindle your relationships with your family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and cooldude1231
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, chudlite and cooldude1231
Even if you have autism I can tell that you hold conversations well it doesn’t hurt to try. It all starts with a simple change that can turn your life around forever. But don’t care about others or even my opinion. Do what you want. But I hope that you make some friends and rekindle your relationships with your family
Ive had less social anxiety recently which is cool but im still an extremely anxious dude its just not skyrocketed anymore

• +1
Dude incel = involuntary celibate
Volcel=???

Over for your iq if you can't figure this out
i get it now bro dont be mean nigga u hate me for no reason