I have no one

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Just me. I built this shit, I accomplished all this. I had no help in life at all. Muh life is unfair, it’s retarded to just ldar because you were given unfortunate circumstances. To be accomplished in life, you have to do it yourself. Never give up, no matter how bad you think you have it.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, Sodoku, cromagnon and 8 others

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, cromagnon, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Just me. I built this shit, I accomplished all this. I had no help in life at all. Muh life is unfair, it’s retarded to just ldar because you were given unfortunate circumstances. To be accomplished in life, you have to do it yourself. Never give up, no matter how bad you think you have it.

I HAVE NOTHING! NO ONE! ALRIGHT, IT'S ALL GONE, GET IT? No, no, no, why... why would you get it? What do you even care, as long as you get what you want, right? You don't give a shit about me! You said I was no good. I'm nothing! Why would you want me, huh? You said my meth is inferior, right? Right? Hey! You said my cook was GARBAGE! Hey, screw you, man! Screw you!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Rhinoplastyordie, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I HAVE NOTHING! NO ONE! ALRIGHT, IT'S ALL GONE, GET IT? No, no, no, why... why would you get it? What do you even care, as long as you get what you want, right? You don't give a shit about me! You said I was no good. I'm nothing! Why would you want me, huh? You said my meth is inferior, right? Right? Hey! You said my cook was GARBAGE! Hey, screw you, man! Screw you!
Is this a reference or are you just under the influence

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Yeah I suppose that's pretty "normal" experience for an average man in 2024. It is what it is sadly, nobody cares about you or your struggles.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, TUSSELEIF, Ascending2Tyrone and 3 others
Beautiful post.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and AlbinoMaxxer
@axttt_

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Yeah I suppose that's pretty "normal" experience for an average man in 2024. It is what it is sadly, nobody cares about you or your struggles.
thank you Weiwei for speaking the truth

• +1
Reactions: Acion, AlbinoMaxxer and WeiWei
thank you Weiwei for speaking the truth
It is what it is sadly, I live this reality every day. Being a woman is SO much easier. Everybody is against you as an average man these days.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, AlbinoMaxxer and PeakIncels
It is what it is sadly, I live this reality every day. Being a woman is SO much easier. Everybody is against you as an average man these days.
If I see people refuse the fact that being a woman is easier then I will legit commit arson
if I was born a woman all of my problems

would disappear like finger snap
I would be the happiest person alive
have no issues
fuck this bro

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and AlbinoMaxxer
at least god gave you white skin
I was not blessed with the best circumstances, but you’re right:feelskek:
I kind of like it, we have character to us, unlike foids
Beautiful post.
thanks saar, im dialed in on addy so im just posting whatever im thinking. Havent slept in a while but i feel like a methhead

been a while
im not as mentally resilient as him id rather ldar
life is about struggle, embrace that shit
embrace that shit saar
If I see people refuse the fact that being a woman is easier then I will legit commit arson

have no issues
fuck this bro
embrace it and stop complaining saar, nothing good comes out of it

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and PeakIncels

have no issues
fuck this bro
Right. I am not trans, I don't have gender dysphoria, and I'm not pro-tranny, but you'd have to be a fool not to realize how much easier female lives are than men by FAR. Even a subhuman female lives life EASY, unlike men.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, AlbinoMaxxer and PeakIncels

thanks saar, im dialed in on addy so im just posting whatever im thinking. Havent slept in a while but i feel like a methhead

been a while

embrace that shit saar

nah I don't really complain that much tbh, I accepted that my path is absolutely hopeless, fucked and cooked, but idc, I'll just live the present however it is in my ed and mess of head, thanks for the motivation tho❤️ I appreciate it

• +1

been a while

embrace that shit saar

Not sure what you mean by character tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and PeakIncels

been a while

embrace that shit saar

bro is high iq , he is replying to everyone in one post to get highest post to rep ratio farmed

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and PeakIncels
Right. I am not trans, I don't have gender dysphoria, and I'm not pro-tranny, but you'd have to be a fool not to realize how much easier female lives are than men by FAR. Even a subhuman female lives life EASY, unlike men.
I never made a thread about this, Because if I did I'd be banned and get called a tranny, I just know it, but you are right, girls have it way easier, way way easier Nowadays, men let them get the easy way and now we can't stop them no more

I agree w you 100% I don't believe your a fag or tranny, I see way too little people speaking ab this and I'm happy someone finally said it lol

• +1
Not sure what you mean by character tbh.
Struggle builds character, i can elab but it’s pretty self explanatory
nah I don't really complain that much tbh, I accepted that my path is absolutely hopeless, fucked and cooked, but idc, I'll just live the present however it is in my ed and mess of head, thanks for the motivation tho❤️ I appreciate it
saar please don’t accept that, your life isn’t over yet
bro is high iq , he is replying to everyone in one post to get highest post to rep ratio farmed
no it’s just easier for me bc i need to type fast saar i cant sit still man ngl

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
Man half of this forum need to desperately mindsetmaxx

• +1
Bump. More people need to see this:ogre:

At least im not the only one. Most people here are sexhavers and dont even try to understand my struggles. Ill die a virgin to 99%, there is no hope for me

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and AlbinoMaxxer
At least im not the only one. Most people here are sexhavers and dont even try to understand my struggles. Ill die a virgin to 99%, there is no hope for me
You fit the demographic I’m talking about. What do you look like? Height? Sounds like ur an abused dog.

You fit the demographic I’m talking about. What do you look like? Height? Sounds like ur an abused dog.
5"6ft
Face 4 or 5/10
Aspergers
ADD

• Woah
  • +1
Fuark that’s actually insanely brootal tbh
I cant take it anymore. Literally been unable to feel happiness since months, losing interest in nearly everything. Its over

• +1
I cant take it anymore. Literally been unable to feel happiness since months, losing interest in nearly everything. Its over
I don’t want to steer you in the wrong direction but i love experimenting with drugs:p

I don’t want to steer you in the wrong direction but i love experimenting with drugs:p
I dont even care about weed anymore. I wanna try heroin to know how it feels like, but i have no dealer that sells me that

• +1
I dont even care about weed anymore. I wanna try heroin to know how it feels like, but i have no dealer that sells me that
I’m taking an amphetamine and it’s awesome. I would definitely not take heroin that would be extremely retarded

I’m taking an amphetamine and it’s awesome. I would definitely not take heroin that would be extremely retarded
Its supposed to be the most dopamine releasing thing in the world. Apparently it makes you feel even better than sex

• +1
Its supposed to be the most dopamine releasing thing in the world. Apparently it makes you feel even better than sex
Exactly that’s a good way to fucking die bro dont do heroin. Experiment with actual good drugs that don’t have extreme side effects. Once u do heroin u will never be the same

life is pretty unfair boyo

• +1
Exactly that’s a good way to fucking die bro dont do heroin. Experiment with actual good drugs that don’t have extreme side effects. Once u do heroin u will never be the same
Wouldnt be too bad, heroin OD death is supposed to be very beautiful. Besides that, my life isnt worth living anyway.