I have no personality

nigtard

nigtard

I can't even jestermaxx or oofydoofymax since I'm an empty shell.There is no creativity in my brain, the only thing I think of is how I will die.When someone texts me I never know how to keep the conversation going.The same thing happens irl, someone would tell me something and I wouldn't know what to say which makes it awkward.When someone gets asked to describe me I get described as the person who nobody really knows.I'm basically a failure in the two most important aspects which is looks and personality.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558
You dont need a personality, you just need drugs.

U think u gonna sit there unresponsive when you have dopamine, serotonine and noradrenaline rushing through your veins and brain, 10 times the normal amount?

Yeah no you dont.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard

U think u gonna sit there unresponsive when you have dopamine, serotonine and noradrenaline rushing through your veins and brain, 10 times the normal amount?

Yeah no you dont.
yes that's how I developed high blood pressure abusing stimulants to make myself a norepinephrine powered fiend

constant fight or flight is going to degrade ur system

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston

Yeah no you dont.
I used to smoke weed and spice and almost killed myself on them.I would just stare at clouds all day or feel like I'm getting an heart attack

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
yes that's how I developed high blood pressure abusing stimulants to make myself a norepinephrine powered fiend

constant fight or flight is going to degrade ur system
Brutal. Its all about dosages tbh.

U need to learn how to use it and not overdo, just like with alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I used to smoke weed and spice and almost killed myself on them.I would just stare at clouds all day or feel like I'm getting an heart attack
Not talking about that stuff. I am talking

Xtc
Mephedrone
Cocaine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 21863
Not talking about that stuff. I am talking

Xtc
Mephedrone
Cocaine
Those are way too extreme, I feel like I'll become a junkie once I use any hardcore drug once

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Those are way too extreme, I feel like I'll become a junkie once I use any hardcore drug once
Being a junkie is a personality

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
90% of poeple don't have "personality"
They just talk about what is trendy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and cutie_pie
I have the cure

Fix your dopamine system, start doing things you actually enjoy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and cutie_pie
cbd oil full spectrum 2:! cbd to thc , 40 mg baclofen and coffee with sugar
Is cbd oil the thing that is in a thc vape because if it is I've already smoked that before but I have no idea what baclofen is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Fix your dopamine system, start doing things you actually enjoy
That's the thing, I don't actually enjoy anything.It feels like I'm drifting in life just doing things because I'm forced to

No such thing as failure in looks and personality,

You fail in looks you fail everywhere mah nigga. Your personality don’t bring you anywhere otherwise the 5’2 Indian janitor would have been the CEO of certain company and fucked Victorian supermodels.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro and nigtard
No such thing as failure in looks and personality,

You fail in looks you fail everywhere mah nigga. Your personality don’t bring you anywhere otherwise the 5’2 Indian janitor would have been the CEO of certain company and fucked Victorian supermodels.
I know that looks are everything.I said personality because without it you can't make friends

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nah. It’s looks as well.
Looks has nothing to with friends among guys.Most men aren't as pretentious as women, as long as they think you're funny and get along with you fine they'll be your friend

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Pikabro
Self improve.

Looks has nothing to with friends among guys.Most men aren't as pretentious as women, as long as they think you're funny and get along with you fine they'll be your friend
Nah, maybe very few friends you can’t get with personality.

I see attractive guys hanging out with other attractive guys at uni and inkwells looking guys hang out with other sub5 and a mix of normies sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
That's the thing, I don't actually enjoy anything.It feels like I'm drifting in life just doing things because I'm forced to
Youre stuck in a loop where you arent living the way you're supposed to be, find out what it is and work hard to get out of the loop. Then your stress should decrease and you'll be able to cultivate new hobbies and interests. Your current state is a form of learned helplessness.

I would suggest as a starting point (but it definitely is different for everyone) to be mindful of the food you eat, cut out PUFAs, get lots of sunlight, and get the fuck off the internet for a while and find real things to do.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Pikabro
There is nothing I can do without heavy surgeries
Are you that ugly? IDK tbh. Ask one of the forum BBCs to take you under their tutelage

Last edited:
Are you that ugly? IDK tbh. Ask one of the forum BBCs to take you under their tutelage
All of them called me subhuman there is no hope for me

Personality is everything, looks don't matter so you are fucked