I have no soul

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

i stand on business.
I am nothingness, all i have is darkness inside of me.

When people die, I feel nothing. I was sent by the satan himself onto this realm that you all reside in. I have enemies that feel threatened when I oppose them. I will avenge my failures that I have committed.

I have been through the darkest of days, i grew up without family, without friends, without support. I started trapping in the streets to get by. I was detained for a while, though I am currently out of the jail.

Moral of the story is… I HAVE NO SOUL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 32973, Yuno_howitez and 2 others
Some may call me “emotional” though I can not feel emotions anymore because of what I’ve been through

damn you're almost like ramirez but he was chad and dark triad and you're incel and a cuck

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
damn you're almost like ramirez but he was chad and dark triad and you're incel and a cuck
I AM NOT AN INCEL NOR A CUCK

No one has a soul, it's just another cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486

When people die, I feel nothing. I was sent by the satan himself onto this realm that you all reside in. I have enemies that feel threatened when I oppose them. I will avenge my failures that have committed.

I have been through the darkest of days, i grew without family, without friends, without support. I started trapping in the streets to get by. I was detained for a while, though I am currently out of the jail.

Shut up faggot this was the gayest thing ive ever read

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and GabachoCopium
Shut up faggot this was the gayest thing ive ever read
It’s quite unfortunate when I confess what goes on in my head, people will try to give me certain labels. Though I think I’ve made my point very clear for all of you

It’s quite unfortunate when I confess what goes on in my head, people will try to give me certain labels. Though I think I’ve made my point very clear for all of you
Do you not think it was a bit gay tho

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Do you not think it was a bit gay tho
I tried to sound as cringey as possible because I quite enjoy cringe humor, though I can see why some may view it as “gay” even though I didn’t speak about my sexuality

Least autistic bladee fan:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, RiceCel1234, wollet2 and 2 others
Lmao having no soul is nothing to brag about, ur literally npc go take ur vaccine boosters cause u need them or ur gonna drop like a fly.

Lmao having no soul is nothing to brag about, ur literally npc go take ur vaccine boosters cause u need them or ur gonna drop like a fly.
I took my boosters last year, what is wrong with that, nor relevant to the topic in hand

Non NT trait: not getting the vaccine.

Are you the MC of this game?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and GabachoCopium
Dark traid as fuck no cap

It's either ASPD or psychopathy

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

When people die, I feel nothing. I was sent by the satan himself onto this realm that you all reside in. I have enemies that feel threatened when I oppose them. I will avenge my failures that I have committed.

I have been through the darkest of days, i grew up without family, without friends, without support. I started trapping in the streets to get by. I was detained for a while, though I am currently out of the jail.

this type of shit sematary would say or even me lmao

• JFL
  • JFL
  • WTF
i relate
should’ve just died out on the streets it’s sad but true

• +1