I have no sympathy for desperate cucks

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Guys who only care about getting laid and put everything else last, including his friends, family or his values. Who would stab you in the back for some used up pussy and turn into a brainless, self-control-lacking animal each time they spot two x chromosomes. Who transform into a completely different person within milliseconds of seeing a pair of tits.

Keep crying about not getting laid, you deserve it! I mean it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Dogs, sadakiyo and 8 others
Bumpybumpbaddaboombump

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Bewusst

the fact that literally nobody even replied to ur thread in a whole day and u had to bump it is fucking hilarious :lul::lul::lul:

NOT EVEN A "DN RD" OR REPOST OF UR AVI UNTIL U BUMPED HAAHAHAHA

the fact that literally nobody even replied to ur thread in a whole day and u had to bump it is fucking hilarious :lul::lul::lul:

NOT EVEN A "DN RD" OR REPOST OF UR AVI UNTIL U BUMPED HAAHAHAHA
It’s not that funny

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Sorry didnt see your thread before. I have seen guys who throw their best friends under the bus to get a girl

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps

i hope you've seen this movie so you get the reference

Shutter Island, I guess? Yes but an eternity ago, don't remember anything of it despite from DiCaprio being in the leading role.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Well, most of desperate man are in fact the ugly ones, so they get the "personality bluepill" and try too hard, when a guy need to desperate get a girl so they reject him all time in first place and the girl will not accept him, if accept, is by pity, also most of time UGLY means non NT, that's why they seems desperate, they cant be secure and try too hard in a aspie way, and still can't get laids.

many men are like that in 2019. Choose your friends carefully

cucks are reason that foids and chads can live such easy lives in the first place

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Well, most of desperate man are in fact the ugly ones, so they get the "personality bluepill" and try too hard, when a guy need to desperate get a girl so they reject him all time in first place and the girl will not accept him, if accept, is by pity, also most of time UGLY means non NT, that's why they seems desperate, they cant be secure and try too hard in a aspie way, and still can't get laids.
That's the lOnGeSt SeNtEnCe I'vE eVeR rEaD iN mY wHoLe EnTiRe LiFe!!!!!

That's the lOnGeSt SeNtEnCe I'vE eVeR rEaD iN mY wHoLe EnTiRe LiFe!!!!!

It's not too much, for entire Concepts of Blackpill thoughts will need more than this.

are you ok op?

They arent man they act just like foids
Hate these fags

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst