I have no sympathy for victims of terrorism in the west. Because of how they treat people who look like me

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
You know what. I honestly have gotten to the point that i giggle about terror attacks against the stupid west like 9/11 and the paris attacks. I really do. And I'm not even muslim. I feel like it's wrong and horrible to laugh at such things but at the same after all the ridicule I've received here over my life for being a brown skinned ethnic I can't help but feel kind of happy that a gang of based brown ethnic dudes from saudi arabia who looked similar to me literally slapped this stupid racist shithole usa right across the face! They knocked down their stupid building in a totally badass way and made them all cry haha. Yeah im not going to stand in solidarity with a society that has decided men who look like me are unattractive and worthless! They always just make fun of us, every American show and movie makes the brown male either a janitor, a geek, some beta retard, and the people here are watching and approving of it!!! And they also openly teach women of all races that we have a bad culture that doesn't respect women so we should be avoided. They even tell brown women that brown men are mostly mysogynists and that they should avoid us too. So you know what. If i see a terrorist attack against the west happen on the news i openly laugh about it and feel kind of good about it. Because I'm happy that a bunch of brown ethnics just killed a bunch of these cum skinned cocky shallow westerners. I would never kill anyone myself because I'm above that, but i sure as hell will not show any sympathy for this stupid country when some brown terrorist deletes them from existence! This millennial generation of women have proven to be the most racist and hateful of them all. I don't feel bad seeing them get blown up one bit. Nope. Not one drop of sympathy or solidarity from me. Fuck the west

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14543, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
You’re fault for being ethnic. Maybe just be white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, CtrlAltDelete, Lolcel and 9 others
Can't relate because I'm white but I understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, CtrlAltDelete, Lolcel and 3 others
You’re fault for being ethnic. Maybe just be white.
Oh well that's not possible so I'll just go ahead and spit in the face of their stupid country and society as much as possible. Might go graffiti some jokes about 911 just to rub it in their faces

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BearBoy and Deleted member 13335
  • +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
lets pray "the west" dies within our lifetime

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
lets pray "the west" dies within our lifetime
No the jews won't allow that. They'll make sure western culture is shoved in everyone's faces forever

You know what. I honestly have gotten to the point that i giggle about terror attacks against the stupid west like 9/11 and the paris attacks. I really do. And I'm not even muslim. I feel like it's wrong and horrible to laugh at such things but at the same after all the ridicule I've received here over my life for being a brown skinned ethnic I can't help but feel kind of happy that a gang of based brown ethnic dudes from saudi arabia who looked similar to me literally slapped this stupid racist shithole usa right across the face! They knocked down their stupid building in a totally badass way and made them all cry haha. Yeah im not going to stand in solidarity with a society that has decided men who look like me are unattractive and worthless! They always just make fun of us, every American show and movie makes the brown male either a janitor, a geek, some beta retard, and the people here are watching and approving of it!!! And they also openly teach women of all races that we have a bad culture that doesn't respect women so we should be avoided. They even tell brown women that brown men are mostly mysogynists and that they should avoid us too. So you know what. If i see a terrorist attack against the west happen on the news i openly laugh about it and feel kind of good about it. Because I'm happy that a bunch of brown ethnics just killed a bunch of these cum skinned cocky shallow westerners. I would never kill anyone myself because I'm above that, but i sure as hell will not show any sympathy for this stupid country when some brown terrorist deletes them from existence! This millennial generation of women have proven to be the most racist and hateful of them all. I don't feel bad seeing them get blown up one bit. Nope. Not one drop of sympathy or solidarity from me. Fuck the west
where are you from?

the west is for white people fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
the west is for white people fuck off
Yup. I'm trying to fuck off right now. But covid plandemic has made that quite difficult

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
Afghanistan has no travel restrictions rn.
I'm not muslim so I'll get killed instantly. And i need a job and also speak the local language.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Most white people in the west don't have any sympathy for terror victims either. They are too busy watching cucked jewish propaganda on Netflix. Kinda reduces the sting of your little rant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15180
i have no sympathy for any victims of attacks i cheer on men like brenton tarrant and anyone else who wants to do similar things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
You are exaggerating. Literally all major institutions are controlled by left wing people, one wrong tweet from 10 years ago and you lose your job. The west is the least racist place there is. If anyone ever tried to build a system without racial hierarchies than it's the west. Prejudice and discrimination will always exist but you can't say the west didn't try. If tomorrow Germany collapses, will there be people in Afghanistan holding signs with refugee welcome on it? Will I get saved by Afghani NGO while crossing the sea? Will I get a rent-free place to live? Will they try to teach me Afghani and come up with excuses when I can't speak a word after 5 years? I don't think so. And the citizens never voted for bombing the middle east. It's the elites and the gun lobby that vest those interests, so you can't blame us.

You are exaggerating. Literally all major institutions are controlled by left wing people, one wrong tweet from 10 years ago and you lose your job. The west is the least racist place there is. If anyone ever tried to build a system without racial hierarchies than it's the west. Prejudice and discrimination will always exist but you can't say the west didn't try. If tomorrow Germany collapses, will there be people in Afghanistan holding signs with refugee welcome on it? Will I get saved by Afghani NGO while crossing the sea? Will I get a rent-free place to live? Will they try to teach me Afghani and come up with excuses when I can't speak a word after 5 years? I don't think so. And the citizens never voted for bombing the middle east. It's the elites and the gun lobby that vest those interests, so you can't blame us.
Its weird that traditionally racist countries seem to have women that are the least racist to ethnics. There was this bangladeshi or Pakistani pickup artist on youtube who had a very difficult time in the US and Canada but he made a trip to Russia, Ukraine, taiwan and Poland and he was able to get laid left and right and get plenty of matches on dating apps in those countries. It seems the most liberal countries have the most racist and nazi type women while having very weak soyboy type men. The racist counties are the opposite, they have masculine racist men but the women there seem to like ethnics more. All the videos where girls make fun of indian or Arab or Chinese guys are all from the US even though they may have never seen one of them in person because their population in the US is still very low. But they are automatic experts on their "bad culture". When the same questions are asked in eastern countries the responses are more positive and respectful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Carbon Copy
Its weird that traditionally racist countries seem to have women that are the least racist to ethnics. There was this bangladeshi or Pakistani pickup artist on youtube who had a very difficult time in the US and Canada but he made a trip to Russia, Ukraine, taiwan and Poland and he was able to get laid left and right and get plenty of matches on dating apps in those countries. It seems the most liberal countries have the most racist and nazi type women while having very weak soyboy type men. The racist counties are the opposite, they have masculine racist men but the women there seem to like ethnics more. All the videos where girls make fun of indian or Arab or Chinese guys are all from the US even though they may have never seen one of them in person because their population in the US is still very low. But they are automatic experts on their "bad culture". When the same questions are asked in eastern countries the responses are more positive and respectful.
They do better in those countries because those countries are financially not well off. Those girls want to leave their country behind and go to the west. I seriously doubt that a poor Indian guy would do well in eastern Europe or Russia. Russian women are famous for being gold diggers, all the peasants in my country go to either Thailand, Russia, Cuba, or Ukraine to get a wife if they don't manage to do it here. And just because a girl won't date an ethnic doesn't make her a Nazi, come on bro :lul::lul::lul:
Imo the whole fun-making thing gets blown out of proportion. People also mock German accents. Look it up. Those videos even have more views than the ones where people mock Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ik this post is old but it seems like bros about to ER 💀, so are you desi or arab