I have nothing in life

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
I'm 23 years old and have never kissed a girl or had sex. I feel terrible about this. I currently have no friends or job. I have severe anxiety about going outside and talking to strangers, and I feel inferior to others. I'm short and have brown skin. I also have a small penis. I started my studies four years ago and still haven't finished, while most of my peers have. I lack the mental strength and motivation to finish. I feel like there's nothing good in my life, and the only option left for me is to end it all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cmstormhox, Vermilioncore, mathis and 3 others
brutal no reply pill

I'm 23 years old and have never kissed a girl or had sex. I feel terrible about this. I currently have no friends or job. I have severe anxiety about going outside and talking to strangers, and I feel inferior to others. I'm short and have brown skin. I also have a small penis. I started my studies four years ago and still haven't finished, while most of my peers have. I lack the mental strength and motivation to finish. I feel like there's nothing good in my life, and the only option left for me is to end it all.
Just hang in there
If you need, log off from here, and don't give a damn about anxiety

Same bro. In scha allah this shid gonna end one day

do a pushup rn nigga so will I

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Respawnmaxxing is not so bad

Learn of the soul trap first or you'll be back for more suffering.

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
Locationcel, relocate & date other ethnicities

I'm 23 years old and have never kissed a girl or had sex. I feel terrible about this. I currently have no friends or job. I have severe anxiety about going outside and talking to strangers, and I feel inferior to others. I'm short and have brown skin. I also have a small penis. I started my studies four years ago and still haven't finished, while most of my peers have. I lack the mental strength and motivation to finish. I feel like there's nothing good in my life, and the only option left for me is to end it all. Move to india lil nigga

Grow hair out and start gym maxing. Then fix diet and start sprinting for more growth hormone. Start mewing and thumb pulling that shi works for adults as wel lowkey

Grow hair out and start gym maxing. Then fix diet and start sprinting for more growth hormone. Start mewing and thumb pulling that shi works for adults as wel lowkey
Nigga I already posted my pics.