I have now out lived my Father

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
He died at 62 from Emphysema. A consequence of being a chronic smoker.

I have now outlived all my immediate relatives, excepting my Father's mother who lived to about 70. Ironically she was super obese, the only obese person in my family, but she was a non smoker.

In a couple of months I will have outlived Robert Oppenheimer, also a chronic smoker.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse, Corleone, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Ahhh Dont tell me youre fucking 63

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 21863, Rimaxtis and 4 others
How old are ye rooster?

He died at 62 from Emphysema. A consequence of being a chronic smoker.

I have now outlived all my immediate relatives, excepting my Father's mother who lived to about 70. Ironically she was super obese, the only obese person in my family, but she was a non smoker.

In a couple of months I will have outlived Robert Oppenheimer, also a chronic smoker.
Whats it like being that age on here? I’m genuinely curious as to what you think of this site?

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and OldRooster
Didn’t know there was such an old user here

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Over

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and OldRooster
You should make a thread on your life experiences or smth sometime
curious to see the perspective of a 60+ year old blackpiller

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rimaxtis, PointOfNoReturn, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
hes a manlet balding trucel like @Gonthar

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, OldRooster and Deleted member 21661
I had 5 interesting years when I was an Engineer responsible for millions in purchases, and a 10+ years where I was baller real estate foreclosure investor, other than that, my life was not very interesting.

hes a manlet balding trucel
no, no and no. Not going to post pics in this thread as it is about my father.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Corleone, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I had a smoking scare today that made me think the universe was sending me a message or something; I started a year ago and in recent weeks my mom has really been at me to quit and I've been considering it.

Today I was at work and was thinking about maybe quitting and then heard a woman at the till next to me saying to my co-worker that she had emphysema but was going to keep smoking because she's already dying, what difference will it make? I didn't see her except for a tattoo on her arm.

An hour later she came back, this time to my till and I recognised her from her tattoo. She was gasping for air after walking across the shop and the wheezes were so loud, deep, rough and deathly sounding it scared me, especially knowing that she was dying.

My grandfather died from lung cancer at 72.

• +1
How was the world in the 70s-80s. Better, worse? How was dating, and were there a lot of incels back then?

• +1
Some Users say im old at 33

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, PointOfNoReturn and OldRooster
Bruh... Come on now, you can do better than that...

• +1
I had a smoking scare today that made me think the universe was sending me a message or something; I started a year ago and in recent weeks my mom has really been at me to quit and I've been considering it.

Today I was at work and was thinking about maybe quitting and then heard a woman at the till next to me saying to my co-worker that she had emphysema but was going to keep smoking because she's already dying, what difference will it make? I didn't see her except for a tattoo on her arm.

An hour later she came back, this time to my till and I recognised her from her tattoo. She was gasping for air after walking across the shop and the wheezes were so loud, deep, rough and deathly sounding it scared me, especially knowing that she was dying.

My grandfather died from lung cancer at 72.
Vitamin C can actually reverse emphysema. Switch to organic, additive-free tobacco. Marlboro red etc. has ammonium hydroxide etc. which will wreck not only your lungs

• +1
Does going from 30-60 feel fast? I can imagine myself in my 60s thinking "wtf happened, I was a teenager not that long ago"

• +1
Are you a millionaire? Any tips to get rich?

• +1
Vitamin C can actually reverse emphysema. Switch to organic, additive-free tobacco. Marlboro red etc. has ammonium hydroxide etc. which will wreck not only your lungs
No cigarettes have good quality tobacco I'd have to switch to cigars or pipe

• +1
RIP to your dad. My condolences.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun