I have only made 2 good threads in my entrie life...

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
Thread success is much harder to come by. It is much easier to be the first person to comment on someone’s thread and jest. I am not a threadmaker. And ppl who make memorable threads are the one who are popular. This is y nobody know me even though I am online most times.

15 minutes ago, reaction 0. Thread checks out at your inability to make good threads and being unpopular. Give me all the reactions as the first poster. Over for you OP, unpopular even within incel community how low can you get?

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 2227
All my threads are better than yours

15 minutes ago, reaction 0. Thread checks out at your inability to make good threads and being unpopular. Give me all the reactions as the first poster. Over for you OP, unpopular even within incel community how low can you get?
I can tell u that there’s a bottom

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
I have been carefully studying thread characteristics that garner the most reactions for months now. I will tag you when I finally publish my dissertation.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and stuckneworleans
I have been carefully studying thread characteristics that garner the most reactions for months now. I will tag you when I finally publish my dissertation.
375298 8f16f8878b13976a0171e78667b8619d

awaiting ur PhD analysis

I dont even makie a thread yet