I have post Finasteride Syndrome

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
By Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
ED7r1tZ

Been on finasteride for 3.5 months. Still feel the same as before I started

your phenotype makes me physically recoil

Been on finasteride for 3.5 months. Still feel the same as before I started
you need to wait 1-2 yrs for the tranny benefits, dick shrinkage, neurosteroids permanently downregulated, 50yo collagen, ED and suicidal tendencies to kick in. your system is still fighting, make sure to make the most of it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, RAITEIII and Zeta ascended
WE DON'T CARE

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
No ya dont, your dht is low in the normal range. Which means it’s normal. People naturally have a variance in dht production. Theres no mechanism why minoxidil would effect dht anyway. Plenty of ways for you to boost it tho, creatine, proviron, butea superba

you need to wait 1-2 yrs for the tranny benefits, dick shrinkage, neurosteroids permanently downregulated, 50yo collagen, ED and suicidal tendencies to kick in. your system is still fighting, make sure to make the most of it
Hair loss will cause those same things. At least I get to keep my hair along with it.

Caging. Tranny benefits lol