I have potential to be 5 psl

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I’ll show proof within the next 5 years. Take my wprd for it

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
You absolutely will be 5 PSL.

You just need an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jisko32, wsada and 2 others
IMG 7002
IMG 7003
IMG 7001

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Timmy and wsada
You absolutely will be 5 PSL.

You just need an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
3A4F2458 09D5 47AF 899A 03A90CE3C84B

This is me softmaxxed 100% without even beardmaxxing. Legit only 1 surgery needed, orbital decompression,for total 5 psl. 5.5 psl w pdo threads giving me canthal tilt and almond hunter eyes and jaw/cheekbone tightening

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
trust me man

looks > money
Its better to be rich incel then poor incel. Money can bring you experiences in life. Not talking about stupid material watches, cars, clothes. But travelling and having access to visit places

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back