i have proven skin care is cope and a looksmin (scientific asf)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax - 5kg left
was doing no skincare at all, no cleaner no moisturizer - had no spots at all, zero
then i incorporated cleanser and moisturizer to see if i benefit- i got spots

i am now stopping again so they fucking go away

i have single handedly proven that all skincare is cope
diet remained constant of meats, eggs and fruit only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lost_Soul, ey88, N1666 and 7 others
dont listen to the jews

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and BrutalMogger
was doing no skincare at all, no cleaner no moisturizer - had no spots at all, zero

Best skincare is good ketogenic diet + sleep + retinol/retinoids and time.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and appealmaxed
Best skincare is good ketogenic diet + sleep and time
i dont use retinol but the rest i agree 100%

also what is the max carbs u can eat to be in ketosis? and how long does it take to enter ketosis?

also what is the max carbs u can eat to be in ketosis? and how long does it take to enter ketosis?
I eat at max 100g, and they're all low glycemic.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

You can take retinol orally. It's literally just Vitamin A, but either topical or oral.
Meat has retinol in it, especially liver.
That's why some people insist on eating raw liver for clear skin.

• +1
water is wet

100g wouldn't make u enter ketosis
It'll make you enter it quicker since 100g is easily burned, or is just stored for high intensity exercise.

• +1

Anecdotal data holds no value, skincare works and the exception doesn't disprove the rule

It'll make you enter it quicker since 100g is easily burned, or is just stored for high intensity exercise.
so if u eat higher than carbs than what would usually enter you in to ketosis, you can burn them and youd enter ketosis anyway?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
anyone with above 90 iq would realize putting loads of weird chemicals on ur skin isnt gonna make it better

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and appealmaxed
Anecdotal data holds no value, skincare works and the exception doesn't disprove the rule
most definitely does not work.
all these skin problems that all these products claim to solve never existed a while back

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
so if u eat higher than carbs than what would usually enter you in to ketosis, you can burn them and youd enter ketosis anyway?
Depends on your body, but keto diets usually consist of a low carb intake.
I don't know how your body uses carbs so I can't say how much to consume for ketosis

• +1
Depends on your body, but keto diets usually consist of a low carb intake.
I don't know how your body uses carbs so I can't say how much to consume for ketosis
im typically below 40g per day of carbs

anyone with above 90 iq would realize putting loads of weird chemicals on ur skin isnt gonna make it better
Even Bryan Johnson knows this lol.
He only uses Accutane and Tretinoin.

ultimately
diet>skincare

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and appealmaxed
no skincare for ur shitty diet. i use a simple moisturiser and my skin is decent. no dry skin ever (unless swimming) diet is key for good skin.

• +1
You have the IQ of a rural woman from sierra leone who subscribes to radical scientism and new atheism.

Skincare does work, but it really depends on what the skincare product is and what it has in it.

• +1
Legit.

Foids spend hundreds of dollars a year on just to get skinmogged by some dude who doesnt even wash his face

Its really all about diet and it varies person to person.

• +1
most definitely does not work.
all these skin problems that all these products claim to solve never existed a while back
Then how tf did It work on me and millions of others on the internet who share their experiences :feelswhat:

Then how tf did It work on me and millions of others on the internet who share their experiences :feelswhat:
it would be better without. try and see jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Sub5kang
one of the biggest flaws with skincare is thinking that your skin is essentially stupid and can't solve problems.
all you need is to stop eating like crap and being unhealthy and your skin will finally get some breathing space and start repairing itself.

Retinol and retinoids are just to expedite the process and maybe using some products for hyperpigmentation or rosacea could also help for other kinds of issues.

You have the IQ of a rural woman from sierra leone who subscribes to radical scientism and new atheism.

Skincare does work, but it really depends on what the skincare product is and what it has in it.
Rural women from Sierra Leone must be geniuses, also U literally said skincare works rn so wtf r U on, saying it depends on the product is literal water everyone knows that shit

one of the biggest flaws with skincare is thinking that your skin is essentially stupid and can't solve problems.
all you need is to stop eating like crap and being unhealthy and your skin will finally get some breathing space and start repairing itself.

Retinol and retinoids are just to expedite the process and maybe using some products for hyperpigmentation or rosacea could also help for other kinds of issues.
i even think moisturizer is unnecessary. just take ur vit a orally and u can just put water on face and call it a day

it would be better without. try and see jfl
I haven't used it since August 6th, (I traveled and haven't returned yet) and my skin has gotten shitter albeit I do have an awful diet but that doesn't mean skincare doesn't work, in fact it proves that it does, it just means that my diet is shit

"muh skincare bro"

its about your FUCKING SKULL

• JFL
  • +1
i need it bc my skin is naturally dry. it just helps retain moisturiser
u could possibly be using water thats too hot causing your skin to dry out idk.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
u could possibly be using water thats too hot causing your skin to dry out idk.
not really, i use lukewarm water and my skin is fine. i can also take really hot showers and skin doesnt dry out although my face gets puffy after doing that

• +1
not really, i use lukewarm water and my skin is fine. i can also take really hot showers and skin doesnt dry out although my face gets puffy after doing that
ye probs cos of increased blood flow

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You ate fruit, which is poison. That’s why.

Fructose glycation damage and the Randle Cycle activation

• JFL
I eat at max 100g, and they're all low glycemic.
You shouldn’t be eating any exogenous carbohydrates other than the little that comes in meat, eggs, and butter.

You ate fruit, which is poison. That’s why.

Fructose glycation damage and the Randle Cycle activation
fruit is poison is a crazy statement to make.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just have good genes i never had acne and had almost baby skin, and i eated shit plus touched my face with dirty hands

I used bar soap and washed my face like once a month for many years and never had any spots or stuff but.. my diet was terrible so my skin was oily and blackheads on nose. That's about it, besides that zero issues. Will fix my diet and see what happens.

Best skincare is good ketogenic diet + sleep + retinol/retinoids and time
Keto is unhealthy long term, carbs aren’t the enemy, bloodsugar spiking is, carbs like fruit are great, and even rice or potatoes are good if they are in a meal with lots of protein and fats which will slow the digestion resulting in no spike.

• +1
Keto is unhealthy long term, carbs aren’t the enemy, bloodsugar spiking is, carbs like fruit are great, and even rice or potatoes are good if they are in a meal with lots of protein and fats which will slow the digestion resulting in no spike.
well i should be more specific. low carb.
If i had the mney to make my own diet, it would mostly be fruit to be fair as carb sources. maybe milk as well

• +1
Reactions: ey88
If i had the mney to make my own diet, it would mostly be fruit to be fair as carb sources. maybe milk as well
Yes, milk is great too because it doesn’t spike the blood sugar, atleast full fat doesn’t.

• +1
Absolutely false. You’re are not competent enough to speak on this topic.

Then you’re an idiot. Keep eating that fruit and fat and enjoy your Randle Cycle.

• +1
There are 0 studies to prove that claim.

I agree but if you have dry skin use beef tallow and nothing else