• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27066
@Sprinkles

You got this 🙏

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and dimorphism
mine said that im schizotypal :chad:
is this a chad trait?

they will tell you to take acting classes because they dont know you enough to diagnose you yet

this is what happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
they will tell you to take acting classes because they dont know you enough to diagnose you yet

this is what happened to me
Acting classes what the hell are you talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Don't go to the ward

Just ditch him / her it's useless

Acting classes what the hell are you talking about

the cunt sheboon psychiatrist I saw didn’t diagnose me and told me to take acting classes to work on my personality

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
the cunt sheboon psychiatrist I saw didn’t diagnose me and told me to take acting classes to work on my personality
How tf u had sheboon psych it's a pretty high iq profession

All the psychs in my area are operation paperclip europeans and I'm in da hood

How tf u had sheboon psych it's a pretty high iq profession

All the psychs in my area are operation paperclip europeans and I'm in da hood
It's not an High iq profession. They Just prescribe the same pills to everyone and that's It. Getting a neetbux isn't worth the damage those pills do to you.

It's not an High iq profession. They Just prescribe the same pills to everyone and that's It. Getting a neetbux isn't worth the damage those pills do to you.
You need to be dedicated to the hustle...that's why you still do ubereats
3905509 FB6D3BA5 97D2 4B37 B09B A950B71C77DE

You need to be dedicated to the hustle...that's why you still do ubereats
View attachment 2786006
Do the fuck you want retard. I tried to save you from misery. When you Will be fat, stupid, too low Energy to even leave your basement and incel you Will realize that this isn't worthy a neetbux, because it's worse than working.

• JFL
Do the fuck you want retard. I tried to save you from misery. When you Will be fat, stupid, too low Energy to even leave your basement and incel you Will realize that this isn't worthy a neetbux, because it's worse than working.
How is that any different from what I do now

How is that any different from what I do now
You still have Hope and Dreams your Life hasn't turned into a dull Nightmare with no escape you can still realize everything, probably Just in a bad phase. If you take the pills it's over Forever there's no turning back

• Hmm...
Reactions: dimorphism
You still have Hope and Dreams your Life hasn't turned into a dull Nightmare with no escape you can still realize everything, probably Just in a bad phase. If you take the pills it's over Forever there's no turning back
Welp i'm not a weakling i won't break so fast and it's not like they will admit me to the ward forever. And everyone's experience with medication is different. Also there's always raw meat to help

Welp i'm not a mental weakling i won't break so fast and it's not like they will admit me to the ward forever. And everyone's experience with medication is different. Also there's always raw meat to help
It's not about the Ward they Will tell your parents to give you medication when you're out and even being 2 months on them fucks you forever

It's not about the Ward they Will tell your parents to give you medication when you're out and even being 2 months on them fucks you forever
Who tf is going to notice if i take them or not outside

• +1
Who tf is going to notice if i take them or not outside
They're going to do Blood tests buddy do you really think you're getting that schizo neetbux with no consequences

They're going to do Blood tests buddy do you really think you're getting that schizo neetbux with no consequences
Blood tests...i don't think that's happening
Even if it is, maybe it depends on the medication and you can always take one before

no psychiatrist for ur bones

Blood tests...i don't think that's happening
Even if it is, maybe it depends on the medication and you can always take one before
No, if you don't regularly take them it's going to show on your Blood tests, that's what happened to my friend, then they gave him long lasting injections. You don't know shit

No, if you don't regularly take them it's going to show on your Blood tests, that's what happened to my friend, then they gave him long lasting injections. You don't know shit
Hmm. Well that's interesting information, rn i will just do it and gtfo if i don't like it. They can't stop me

Hmm. Well that's interesting information, rn i will just do it and gtfo if i don't like it. They can't stop me
They can, that's what happened to me, i got tackled by 5 men

They already decided i Needed to get in, i tried to sneak out and they stopped me.
Obviously you shouldn't alcatraz the ward. Just wait until the hospitalization is over

Obviously you shouldn't alcatraz the ward. Just wait until the hospitalization is over
No i was trying to get out before talking with the psychiatrist because i started to have a bad feeling. Should have Just never got into the Building same thing you should do. Just do some doordash it's literally 0 stress and you get to keep your looks

Going to the ward is a very bad idea, I've been there when I was younger, I'm 31 now

Yeah they will give you pills that will make you even more incel-looking

Your face will be bloated as fuck, your brain will be slow

Going to the ward is litterally descension-maxxing

I will never get there again

good luck to get rid of the meds once they are in your system, the withdrawal can be awful

I will not say that you are low IQ to be happy to go there because when I was younger I was happy to go there myself

But maybe I should have done things differently at this time

enjoy the bloat though

These niggas worry too much. Someone who knows shit about dopamine receptors can weigh in here but anti psychotics are quite a simple drug. And IME they don't affect you after you come off them. It's hysteria. See benzobuddies forum, PFS forum, dpselfhelp forum for more examples of hysteria regarding drug use

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: polio and dimorphism
International health insurance type of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back