I have really bad body acne

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
The acne on my face has improved a lot and still is but one thing that isnt is my body acne, i have it on my chest, shoulders and back and its really bad, whats the best way to get rid of this idk if i wanna hop on accutane

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I have the same problem I think it could be related to hormones but idrk

I have the same problem I think it could be related to hormones but idrk
maybe but i think i have had it younger, i have had ecezma before when i was younger and got rid of that, and in the past couple years i got body acne, i dont use anything for it atleast rn but why the fuck do i have it in the first place, it seems like no one else really does and they dont do anything different to me

• +1
try to get a good blood flow, stop sugar and use alep soap

• +1
The acne on my face has improved a lot and still is but one thing that isnt is my body acne, i have it on my chest, shoulders and back and its really bad, whats the best way to get rid of this idk if i wanna hop on accutane
My facial acne has improved significantly, but my body acne—on my chest, shoulders, and back—is still really bad. What's the best way to get rid of it? I'm unsure if I want to start Accutane.
maybe but i think i have had it younger, i have had ecezma before when i was younger and got rid of that, and in the past couple years i got body acne, i dont use anything for it atleast rn but why the fuck do i have it in the first place, it seems like no one else really does and they dont do anything different to me
Maybe, but I think I had it when I was younger. I previously had eczema, which I got rid of, and in the past couple of years, I've developed body acne. I’m not using anything for it right now, but I’m confused about why I have it in the first place, especially since it seems like no one else does, and they don’t do anything differently than I do.

My facial acne has improved significantly, but my body acne—on my chest, shoulders, and back—is still really bad. What's the best way to get rid of it? I'm unsure if I want to start Accutane.

Maybe, but I think I had it when I was younger. I previously had eczema, which I got rid of, and in the past couple of years, I've developed body acne. I’m not using anything for it right now, but I’m confused about why I have it in the first place, especially since it seems like no one else does, and they don’t do anything differently than I do.
thanks for the info

• +1
Reactions: sexy and NZb6Air

Why'd you repeat what they said

Something is causing you inflammation, try to eliminate some foods like dairy, Starches, processed food, sugar and see if it gets better.