I have rejected hundreds of latinas.

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
they are like one of the only ones who are attracted to me besides some few whites girls who are into virility.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 616
Why tho

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
When you bust in a Latina and look down and you realize what she really looks like

stainless-look-magic-chef-mini-fridges-hmdr450se-64_1000.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: reddollars, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
  • +1
B31990F7 1261 404B AB02 1991732517B2

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Nosecel9000, DidntRead and 3 others
unmasked brag thread?

JFL at using Discord to brag.

Yeah I'm sure it was a "girl" on Discord and not some low T tortilla trying to pass as a tranny.

also JFL at your T levels bro. Either there hot and your not slaying, or their not hot, and there was no point in bragging.

Bragcel tbh tbh ngl srs.

510DZ4ZK4VL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
JFL at using Discord to brag.

Yeah I'm sure it was a "girl" on Discord and not some low T tortilla trying to pass as a tranny.

also JFL at your T levels bro. Either there hot and your not slaying, or their not hot, and there was no point in bragging.

Bragcel tbh tbh ngl srs.

510DZ4ZK4VL.jpg
discord is p unwashed bro, u can pull tons of girls if ur gling cuz all the gamer dudes cant cope with bones and they are super subhuman.
ive had much moresuccess on discord, than anywhere else, ironically.
you do realize she sent me nudes which i can post here. Right? She also VOICE CALLED ME, hence why shes talking about my psl 11 voice
all the latinas are hot to whoever finds them attractive, i just think all latinas are subhuman by default due to pheno. like. i imagine their pussies to feel like a fucking samosa, and not like a pussy . ew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
discord is p unwashed bro, u can pull tons of girls if ur gling cuz all the gamer dudes cant cope with bones and they are super subhuman.
ive had much moresuccess on discord, than anywhere else, ironically.
you do realize she sent me nudes which i can post here. Right? She also VOICE CALLED ME, hence why shes talking about my psl 11 voice
all the latinas are hot to whoever finds them attractive, i just think all latinas are subhuman by default due to pheno. like. i imagine their pussies to feel like a fucking samosa, and not like a pussy . ew

JFL at you writing more than a sentence to respond to me.

I live rent-free inside your head. I can tell how low your T must be because you got so triggered JFL :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Discord doesn't count JFL I'm more convinced than ever that its a tranny.

"sent me nudes" yeah okay boyo those come a dime a dozen, probably from an online image search. "hundreds of latinas" my ass

JFL at bragging about getting trannies from Discord. What a slay.

Come back when your slaying IRL latinas bhai

fiesta_tacos_800x800.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
View attachment 80902
msging me on dating apps, calling me cute randomly EVERYWHERE i go, and talking to me months after i stop talking to them, im a magnet to latinas but i think they are subhumans.
Keep coping if you had blonde hair and blue eyes they'd like you 100 times more

JFL at you writing more than a sentence to respond to me.

I live rent-free inside your head. I can tell how low your T must be because you got so triggered JFL :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Discord doesn't count JFL I'm more convinced than ever that its a tranny.

"sent me nudes" yeah okay boyo those come a dime a dozen, JFL at bragging about getting trannies from Discord. What a slay.

Come back when your slaying IRL latinas bhai
while she begs me to call her because of my looks and voice you keep coping thinking its a tranny. if i entered the call all i would see is her naked. ive seen her pussy + tits. She has a good body and a nice latina tan/coloring.
>trannies
you would beg to lick her feet on discord let alone irl you utter subhuman, meanwhile she throws herself at me, keep crying for me, your mother is the only tranny here, because she gave birth to an ugly deformation like you

Keep coping if you had blonde hair and blue eyes they'd like you 100 times more
yeah probably
and nah costhose wouldnt fit me, but green eyes like my mom then yeah.

• +1
while she begs me to call her because of my looks and voice you keep coping thinking its a tranny. if i entered the call all i would see is her naked. ive seen her pussy + tits. She has a good body and a nice latina tan/coloring.

This is going to be my last reply: You are not worth my time you utter coping subhuman.

JFL at you copying my typing/font style: That is how much you look up to me, even subconsciously, you inferior being with your low intellect.

By even typing like me you already lost the battle, you wanna-be copycat refugee.

Just admit that you like men/lady boys or whatever you want to call them. I won't judge.

Bragging about online "slays" yeah okay buddy boyo. Do what makes you happy and what keeps you from roping.

• +1
>trannies
you would beg to lick her feet on discord let alone irl you utter subhuman, meanwhile she throws herself at me, keep crying for me, your mother is the only tranny here, because she gave birth to an ugly deformation like you

yeah probably
Yeah bro but I get your point. It really comes down to preference. From what I noticed latina girls tend to prefer white boys (especially blonde etc) whereas white boys with brown hair etc or meds/slavs/dinarics tend to prefer blonde women

>trannies

yeah probably
If your eyes don't cycle from green to blue you may as well rope.

No one is attracted to you. Keep on dreaming, you delusional feminine soy boy. You haven't rejected anyone, u low T cuck. Who are you trying to fool?

• JFL
Yeah bro but I get your point. It really comes down to preference. From what I noticed latina girls tend to prefer white boys (especially blonde etc) whereas white boys with brown hair etc or meds/slavs/dinarics tend to prefer blonde women
thats like the opposites attract but not really, if you are a nordic/aryan to you other aryans might be a bit boring, to some subhuman from africa or a latin-american country he would be hunted and skinned becuase to them its like a unircorn and they literally have myths that blonde people have gold in their veins etc
as for attraction for women
i think latinas just like the coloring
while i literally just saw some finnish girl who put in her bio that she likes brown/green eyes
i had a very slim chance to have the rarest eye color paired with my coloring, but it didnt happen.
pretty sure that green eyes is a mediterranean and slavic trait.
while blue eyes is found on the NORTH of any european great ''planes'' when the ground was different, idk how that works but, apparently blue eyes reflect night light the best, and since in the northern parts of the world its night for most of the day during winter, and winter lasts long, you need blue eyes to see, so people evolved that way.

• +1
No one is attracted to you. Keep on dreaming, you delusional feminine soy boy. You haven't rejected anyone, u low T cuck. Who are you trying to fool?
Have you seen him? He's certainly not bad looking. Mogs most people on here including me ngl

If your eyes don't cycle from green to blue you may as well rope.
No need. i have beyond 99th percentile eye area and medial canthus. Why would i care. i eye mog every subhuman with blue/green eyes
Have you seen him? He's certainly not bad looking. Mogs most people on here including me ngl
lol u havent even seen my new pics

in your dreams or 2nd life?

• JFL
im the highest t on the entire website since lookism died
posted proof in the thread, keep crying for me, just rejected one as we speak.

another 1 of many hundreds on omegle, yubo, discord, and soon even real life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle