I have rich white zoomer boy maxxed

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
@not__cel @alurmo @n9wiff
@skkrrrtcantdo @PeiFan94

I have bought around 12 vineyard vines shirt and some nt shorts + some white baseball caps. Combine that with my white crocs and white height fraud joggers, I am literally the epitome of a giga-NT wealthy white zoomer teen.

Hopefully I will slay at camp boys.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, skkrrrtcantdo, PeiFan94 and 1 other person
How you’re gonna look signing into your summer camp
IMG 2821

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
Good luck boyo

• Love it
I’m too broke to successfully look rich I end up looking weird any tips?
It depends what location you're in

For example, me; Northeast US, so most kids my age and in my wealth range dress like I do. Basic, nice vineyard vine shirt (my favorite at least) with some crocs and black shorts and a white cap. Simple and shows your high class tbh. It doesn't work on ethnics tbh though since it looks like they're compensating

Look at people your age who are more wealthy and observe how they dress. It's usually more laid back and less caresome. Notice how poor people have like gold chains, jordans and all that shit while an average rich lawyer just plops a polo on combined with some birkenstocks.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I’m too broke to successfully look rich I end up looking weird any tips?
Like this is what I'm gonna go for when I'm in college:

WASP-esque frat boy aesthetic that shows you come from wealth. Very good appeal imo

• +1
It depends what location you're in

For example, me; Northeast US, so most kids my age and in my wealth range dress like I do. Basic, nice vineyard vine shirt (my favorite at least) with some crocs and black shorts and a white cap. Simple and shows your high class tbh. It doesn't work on ethnics tbh though since it looks like they're compensating

Look at people your age who are more wealthy and observe how they dress. It's usually more laid back and less caresome. Notice how poor people have like gold chains, jordans and all that shit while an average rich lawyer just plops a polo on combined with some birkenstocks.
Yes most people don’t understand that this is how most wealthy people look with very sustainable clothing that isn’t cheap but still very normal looking
IMG 2826
IMG 2829

But since I’m still money maxing for my surgery keep wearing my torn up eat sleep game repeat t shirt
IMG 2830

• JFL
Like this is what I'm gonna go for when I'm in college:

View attachment 2997839

WASP-esque frat boy aesthetic that shows you come from wealth. Very good appeal imo
Yes it’s a very laid back style that only appeals to people who know about it I’m going for something like this
IMG 2831

• +1
Yes most people don’t understand that this is how most wealthy people look with very sustainable clothing that isn’t cheap but still very normal looking
View attachment 2997843View attachment 2997844
But since I’m still money maxing for my surgery keep wearing my torn up eat sleep game repeat t shirt
View attachment 2997848
Yeah precisely

For example, you can tell this kid is purely larping his wealth from the amount of material possessions hes flexing in the photo: (I have no idea why im using a toddler for an example :feelskek:)

Meanwhile this is more laid back, chill, yah im rich but idgaf vibe

• JFL
Sorry but vineyard vines went out a long time ago (unless you wear something that doesn’t have their obnoxious color scheme like pink or blue or their logo then it’s fine)

• WTF
IMG 2833

Yes this kid doesn’t know what true money even is pure larp but on the other hand
IMG 2837

These guys are probably worth a couple million combined already they’re so rich I don’t even remember the sport their playing

• +1
Sorry but vineyard vines went out a long time ago (unless you wear something that doesn’t have their obnoxious color scheme like pink or blue or their logo then it’s fine)
No its still popping among White zoomers. its clean, laid back and not too crazy. really feels good to wear too doesnt fuck with my sensorys

• +1
  • +1
No its still popping among White zoomers. its clean, laid back and not too crazy. really feels good to wear too doesnt fuck with my sensorys
All the foid wear lululemon booty shorts now with some cotton crop top. It's giga hot tbh

• +1
I will admit their shirts are comfortable but where do you live that this is still popular? I never see people wearing it in NYC.

• JFL
I will admit their shirts are comfortable but where do you live that this is still popular? I never see people wearing it in NYC.
I don't want to get into specifics tbh. But suburban northeast. I'm close to a major city

We need to make a thread about this tbh those pics are good for outfit inspiriation
Yeah a thread showcasing what you should wear would really help some members

this style will look tryhard and cringe if you arent HTN and at least 5'10 proportionally

• Hmm...
this style will look tryhard and cringe if you arent HTN and at least 5'10 proportionally
tryhard? Legit everybody wears this style. if anything it looks laid back

Glad I’m 5’10 but most of the people in the photos aren’t even tall they’re average height

depends on outfit

this is probably the worst fit here others mog
lol, lmao even

that outfit shows normies that you COME from wealth. that you were born into it. they will subconsciously respect and desire you more. obviously this wont work for subhumans but subhumans usually do not come from upper-class backgrounds...

lol, lmao even

that outfit shows normies that you COME from wealth. that you were born into it. they will subconsciously respect and desire you more. obviously this wont work for subhumans but subhumans usually do not come from upper-class backgrounds...
hell no JFL, normies will not have this impression unless you mog them as well. If your some average joe from a wealthy family wearing the more preppy outfits you would be called zesty and mocked unless you are around other rich people

hell no JFL, normies will not have this impression unless you mog them as well. If your some average joe from a wealthy family wearing the more preppy outfits you would be called zesty and mocked unless you are around other rich people
yeah...im mostly around other rich people. which is why im adopting this aesthetic bud