I have scheduled a consultation with Dr Dhir for a custom jaw implant. I will keep everyone updated on what happens.

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
I know there is probably more things I need but that seems like the most important thing for me to get

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i think you need doublejaw and palate widening

You should get lefort 1, palate expander and braces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Zeta ascended and Gosick
Probably need impaction with that double jaw

You should get lefort 1, palate expander and braces.
Yeah my mid face is super long and I feel like an expander would be helpful. Thanks for the advice

Daily reminder to anyone clicking this I think he can trace your email with it, just warning.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I know there is probably more things I need but that seems like the most important thing for me to get

your face is ultra recessed: you need orthognatic surgery (aka double jaw) to become decent.
facial implants are cope in your case and may even make you uglier.
get a consultation with a maxillofacial surgeon and tell him you have sleep apnoea. considering your facial bones you are likely to have it actually

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and WannaBeA6
Daily reminder to anyone clicking this I think he can trace your email with it, just warning.
What? Is dima back?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think he can see the email of the ones looking at the pic, it's the same with files in Google drive iirc but I could be wrong.
it's just an imgur picture

your face is ultra recessed: you need orthognatic surgery (aka double jaw) to become decent.
facial implants are cope in your case and may even make you uglier.
get a consultation with a maxillofacial surgeon and tell him you have sleep apnoea. considering your facial bones you are likely to have it actually
What should I do after double jaw? By the way thanks for the advice

you need a custom maxilla implant

Did you had teeth extracted?

What should I do after double jaw? By the way thanks for the advice
double jaw is the most face-changing surgery so it's too early to estabilish what surgery you will need after that.
maybe something in the eye area

double jaw is the most face-changing surgery so it's too early to estabilish what surgery you will need after that.
maybe something in the eye area
What are the chances something goes wrong with double jaw surgery? Like how risky is it?

Of course people are on the bandwagon with double jaw again. Everything else is cope and only double jaw will ascend you. Hurrrrrrr.

You have a lot of fat under your chin and need to try lose weight before you consider anything else or at last resort a surgical intervention there. You should also visit a maxfac surgeon as well to get an opinion on that, but let me tell you, unless you have an extreme functional problem that insurance covers, you won't be getting double jaw in the USA unless you are loaded. I would even ask Dr Dhir directly if he thinks you would be a candidate for orthoganic surgery instead.

I honestly think a jaw implant and neck lift would do wonders for you, but seek multiple opinions from other doctors and hold those in much higher regard than opinions you get here (but don't completely ignore us!).
What are the chances something goes wrong with double jaw surgery? Like how risky is it?
Again, a question much better answered by a surgeon.

Of course people are on the bandwagon with double jaw again. Everything else is cope and only double jaw will ascend you. Hurrrrrrr.

You have a lot of fat under your chin and need to try lose weight before you consider anything else or at last resort a surgical intervention there. You should also visit a maxfac surgeon as well to get an opinion on that, but let me tell you, unless you have an extreme functional problem that insurance covers, you won't be getting double jaw in the USA unless you are loaded. I would even ask Dr Dhir directly if he thinks you would be a candidate for orthoganic surgery instead.

I honestly think a jaw implant and neck lift would do wonders for you, but seek multiple opinions from other doctors and hold those in much higher regard than opinions you get here (but don't completely ignore us!).

Again, a question much better answered by a surgeon.
Hi I am definitely considering a custom jaw implant. However what exactly is orthoganic surgery and why do I need that surgery in particular? Thanks

Pretty damn over for you. I don't think jaw implants are going to stop you from being ugly. Maybe if you could timemachinemaxx and get a palate widener for yourself from when you were 6 then you would be on track for ascension. It's way, way too late for you.

Pretty damn over for you. I don't think jaw implants are going to stop you from being ugly. Maybe if you could timemachinemaxx and get a palate widener for yourself from when you were 6 then you would be on track for ascension. It's way, way too late for you.
So custom jaw implants would do nothing?

So custom jaw implants would do nothing?
I'm sure they would give you more bone definition in your lower third, but it's like a polished turd; you'll still be ugly still far below most other men looks-wise.