I have seen a Chad in real life for the first time!

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I have seen an actual Chad in real life for the first time in like 6 months in public. He was working at a grocery store as a cashier JFL. This nigga needs to model asap. He is new as I've never seen him before. Literally the moment I saw him for the first time. My brain said Chad. He is one of the few people who literally mogged my Eye area in real life. I also thought. Nahhh. This kid must be a looksmaxxer and autist. No one could looksmax this hard. His psl was around 6.5 to 7. Which is high AF.

So having said all of this. He must have an account here or is lurking. Cuz this guy had one of the best eye areas I've ever seen.

Pros in order:
-Insane eye area. (bushy dark brows and low set) his pheno is blonde white male. Eyecolor is dark blue with insane eyelashes. I envied him so hard

- the Jaw: chad jaw imo. Good gonions. Facial leanness was around 13 BF but still good looking. He was bloated but still looked good as hell. He has veins on his arms. Everywhere. From distance his jaw was model tier. Long ramus, good ratios

- Nose: ABSOLUTE nose mogger. Best nose I've ever seen. It was small, very good projection and good angle. Literally 9/10 nose.

-Mouth was average. He didn't have thick juicy lips. Just average

- Skin was also average. He didn't have a glow to it. It just looked kinda clear. Normie skin imo. But zero wrinkles and folds. He is quite young. I'd say 18 yrs. Or 17yrs.

Cons:
- From the side his chin was a lil recessed, his zygos weren't god tier. Just good. And he has loose hyoid cuz he was bloated as hell.

Height: He was not tall. He was same height as me. 5ft10 but he has very high lifts so appeared 6ft.

His hair could be better it's just normal fluffy hair.

Facially he was CHAD.
I am eager if someone could send me chad pics as an example and I would say if he looked like him or not. Given I have said all his features. He has white male European pheno.

And guys. Knowing he is chad. I kinda focused on how the girls treated him. And I swear to U. EVERY GIRL WAS LOOKING AT Him. IT'S CRAZY. ALL TIERS OF WOMEN WANTED TO SPEAK TO HIM. AND HE RESPONDED PRETTY AUTISTIC. IT WAS AT THAT MOMENT I KNEW HE IS A USER OF THIS SITE. HE MUST HAVE SURGERY MAXXED OR SOMETHING TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK. IMPOSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE'S GENES ARE THIS PERFECT

EVERY GIRL WANTED TO TALK TO HIM IT'S CRAZY. HE RECEIVED ULTIMATE CHAD TREATMENT. AND GIRLS WERE PRETTY GOOD LOOKING TOO.

I JUST KNOW HIS AUTISM WON'T STOP HOM FROM GETTING PUSSY. HE LITERALLY DOESN'T LOOK THEM IN THEIR EYES WHEN HE TALKS TO THEM AND SHOWS INSCEURE BODY LANGUAGE.

THAT WSS A HARSH BLACKPILL. SLJFL AT REDPILL LOSERS. MUH SOCIAL SKILLS. IF U ARE CHAD U CA BE AUTISTIC AS HELL. AS LONG AS U HAVE THE BONES YOU'LL GET PUSSY.

ON THE LAST NOTE: His body was OK. Like 1 yr of gymcelling I'd say. His frame was average. But his face. Good lord. Model tier. I'd give him a mid Chad rating on this forum.

Let me know ur thoughts on this and send some example pics of chads so that U guys can now how he kinda looked like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Funnyunenjoyer1 and cellmax
im shocked since u overrate like shit

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Klasik616
nice larp thread btw fag

nigga finally posted on offtopic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, GigaStacySexual, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others

Attachments

• 0fec791b509ef8715fb268053c6bb79f.jpg
    0fec791b509ef8715fb268053c6bb79f.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
like i said nice larp
Wdym larp. I wanted to make pics. But didn't wanna be a creep and Gay. So I didn't. I am telling the fucking truth nigga
He is autistic as hell

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I fucking swear. Lol
Stop being so Chad hungry, there is lots of chads everywhere. I mean the average Swede mog u to Mumbai and back. They are not rare. I could go out tomorrow with a camera a take pics of 10+ chads where I live. Close to uni in Sweden

Stop being so Chad hungry, there is lots of chads everywhere. I mean the average Swede mog u to Mumbai and back. They are not rare. I could go out tomorrow with a camera a take pics of 10+ chads where I live. Close to uni in Sweden
Don't think. Most swedes have his dark brows

Don't think. Most swedes have his dark brows
There is lots where I live because it's international students from all of Europe, always high class tall chads. Dark triad looking MTF. It's not rare

- Be zygogless
- Have recessed chin
- Have bloated jaw

Rate him as chad BECAUSE eyearea. Typical Funkyflamingo moment.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
nigga's trying to finalize the ficional story
I just asked a friend who was with. Me in the grocery store. I showed him that example pic and he told me yes he looked like this. So Stfu with ur laro

I just asked a friend who was with. Me in the grocery store. I showed him that example pic and he told me yes he looked like this. So Stfu with ur laro
nigga really pull the "i asked a friend"

He mogs u to Mumbai and back even if he is shorter. He was legit 1 in a million face
your such a cuck, "but but he mogs you!!!!"

god your such a submissive faggot

also dude, 60% of people mog your eye area, wearing contacts doesnt mean you have good eyes

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
How the girls were chatting him up?
Some girls were asking him things about products they couldn't find in the store. And when he worked as a cashier they would literally stare at him from a distance

• +1
Reactions: cellmax
your such a cuck, "but but he mogs you!!!!"

god your such a submissive faggot

also dude, 60% of people mog your eye area, wearing contacts doesnt mean you have good eyes
I have better lashes, better brows. Id say not even 10 percent mog mine so stfu

I have better lashes, better brows. Id say not even 10 percent mog mine so stfu
as a result of ethnicity, spoiler alert, ethnic eyes are not ideal

you cant throw on some contacts and think your eyes are good, most wasp/vasp/white females perfer the "all american" eyes

Some girls were asking him things about products they couldn't find in the store. And when he worked as a cashier they would literally stare at him from a distance
Mid chad is crazy , I haven't even seen a mid HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69

you cant throw on some contacts and think your eyes are good, most wasp/vasp/white females perfer the "all american" eyes
Jfl if 60 percent mog these eyes

Attachments

• IMG_20241014_231517.jpg
    IMG_20241014_231517.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 0
A lot of people that see htn in street thinks they are chads in this place. Its very common think because people look better irl than in pictures. You dont see them in distortion and you see them in motion.

You cannot have these things and be chad.

• +1
Reactions: cellmax
Jfl if 60 percent mog these eyes
how are you so self-deluded? tell me where the appeal is in this, this isnt psl land, squinting isnt ideal

take a look at the all american eyes and compare. your too ethnic to attract the most wanted race, you can try other ethnics

I literally have chad eyes
I am telling you. It was a crazy experience. If he was as softmaxxed as me he would prob mog Sean o pry

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
how are you so self-deluded? tell me where the appeal is in this, this isnt psl land, squinting isnt ideal

take a look at the all american eyes and compare. your too ethnic to attract the most wanted race, you can try other ethnics
Show me eye area that mogs mine. For cagefuel

This is btw top 30 percent eye area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241014_231848.jpg
    Screenshot_20241014_231848.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0