I have short legs and long torso

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
My lower body is smaller than my upperbody does this mean i still have some growth left in my legs? I'm 14 right now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Same. (Maybe) What stage of puberty are you in?

Tanner stage 3.6 or 3.7
Well if your legs are short and your torso is long, I don’t think your proportions will improve. They might actually worsen. What are your parents’ torso/leg proportions?

My lower body is smaller than my upperbody does this mean i still have some growth left in my legs? I'm 14 right now
If your bloodline is composed of torcocels then it`s most probable that your legs wont grow much if you are already at a possible height for your genes. I am the opposite, my legs are long compared to my torso, as we finish puberty we expect for our body proportions to balance out, but not for everybody like @Growth Plate

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Sorry to tell you this, but torso stops growing much later than legs

Well if your legs are short and your torso is long, I don’t think your proportions will improve. They might actually worsen. What are your parents’ torso/leg proportions?
My parents have fine proportions but I just got to know that maternal side of my family have these proportions so it's genetic i think

If your bloodline is composed of torcocels then it`s most probable that your legs wont grow much if you are already at a possible height for your genes. I am the opposite, my legs are long compared to my torso, as we finish puberty we expect for our body proportions to balance out, but not for everybody like @Growth Plate
How tall are you? I have never seen a short guy with long legs and short torso

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
How tall are you? I have never seen a short guy with long legs and short torso
I am not tall, I reach 170cm. From feet to hip im about 99cm in lenght and my torso (below belly button to beggining of neck) is 40cm.
My family is not of long legs and short torso, so this isnt expected.