i have slightly chubby cheeks

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
legit all the fat i have is on my stomach + my cheeks. my legs and arms are almost veiny, yet my fuckin cheeks are slightly fat. im gonna drink 3 liters of water everyday from now on to de-bloat myself
rmS5tFr.jpg

look at Chico's ogee curve fml. he looks like such a slayer here. i want my cheeks to look like his

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Move your ass and stop coping with water fasts you utter mongoloid.

Move your ass and stop coping with water fasts you utter mongoloid.
water is a good way to de-bloat u fegot i dont have to lose weight im already a skinny fuck

Chico has a shit ogee curve

If you have a lot of fat on your stomach like you said then you may not be as skinny as you think boyo. Dont confuse small frame and low muscle mass with being lean. If you have low muscle mass and a small frame, you should commit to the skinny twink pheno and lose all that fat if u want a truly shredded face

Body size is fucking cope. It's literally 90% frame. Natty muscle mass will never be impressive unless u run bloated bulk mode along with it. Gymcels don't like hearing this but tbh its very hard to look big and lean natty if u have a subpar frame

• +1
Reactions: karbo
water is a good way to de-bloat u fegot i dont have to lose weight im already a skinny fuck
Giphy 1

No water for your recessed, boneless face you utter permavirgin, mentally derailed cuck.

If you have a lot of fat on your stomach like you said then you may not be as skinny as you think boyo. Dont confuse small frame and low muscle mass with being lean. If you have low muscle mass and a small frame, you should commit to the skinny twink pheno and lose all that fat if u want a truly shredded face

Body size is fucking cope. It's literally 90% frame. Natty muscle mass will never be impressive unless u run bloated bulk mode along with it. Gymcels don't like hearing this but tbh its very hard to look big and lean natty if u have a subpar frame
im by no means lean yet, but i also dont have a lot of fat on my stomach so im not skinny-fat, just simply skinny
tbh i used to want to bulk up but im not sure anymore tbh tbh ngl

im by no means lean yet, but i also dont have a lot of fat on my stomach so im not skinny-fat, just simply skinny
tbh i used to want to bulk up but im not sure anymore tbh tbh ngl
Idk tbh if you have good bone I think you should already see hollowness, good ogre curve etc at this level. Or maybe u have bad fat distribution and u gotta lose those extra couple pounds to get a leaner face

• +1
Reactions: karbo