i have small dick

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
but big testicles which literally dont matter. big testicles=coom more=coomer trait, big dick=pleasure girl more=slayer trait.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, Nick.Harte, NoLongerHuman and 5 others
Nigga we noticed you are pretty fucked up and many feels sorry for you but there are some things you dont post on here

Attachments

• IMG_6068.jpeg
    IMG_6068.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: totalynotme, enriquecel, Nick.Harte and 5 others
bro just like me :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: totalynotme, Deleted member 84615 and iloveboobs
@Zeruel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and iloveboobs
Bro see a therapist.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
@iloveboobs fuck hamza that bitch ass currycel should have told me to steal money and blast HGH and AI at 14 so I would be taller and my dick would be bigger instead of telling me bedtime stories about Jeffrey and Adonis :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, DNRDniggerking, iloveboobs and 1 other person
I thought u had a huge cawk?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
@iloveboobs fuck hamza that bitch ass currycel should have told me to steal money and blast HGH and AI at 14 so I would be taller and my dick would be bigger instead of telling me bedtime stories about Jeffrey and Adonis :lasereyes:
you need to stop coping and become ADONIS

ADONISSSSSS

Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
I think my 5'1 mom cucked me tbh. It's her fucking fault for reproducing when she has fucking inferior genes. My dad is 6'2 slayer with above average penis while I am 5'10 with a 5 inch stick looking dick. Fucking over. It's his fault too for falling for a rich short stacylite girl back in the day. I am not even sad that I'm sharing this on this forum tbh because I'll never have a girlfriend so I'm just feeling better venting here knowing my life is fucking over and it didn't even begin :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and 14vic
but big testicles which literally dont matter. big testicles=coom more=coomer trait, big dick=pleasure girl more=slayer trait.
Digital footprint will hit you like a train

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oliverg and Deleted member 84615
Big bollocks = mogger trait

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615