Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
‘Muh recessed jaw’

Stubble fade+goatee

‘Muh jaw asymmetry’

Use hard gum on the right side of my face then quit

‘Muh skin and hair’

Hair is already is at its full texture potential, God bless me woth 3a hair, to maximize thickness I’ll use korean hair products and procedures in the future, check edward zo on yt

AND skin products ofc

‘Muh eye area’

Do everything, blood procedures where they inject n shit, oils, minox, oral minox, dye etc to get THIS TIER lashes and brows

Get orbital decompression

Eyecos to change eye color

Optimize my eye fat; https://www.maled.org/products/volufiline-under-eye-cream

Use ACTUAL PROFESSIONALS unlike low inhib clavicular and inject pdo threads and cogs to give me positive canthal tilt (not zesty kind hopefully when the time comes they’ll adjust)

‘Muh coloring’

Just melanotan II, beta carotene, sunlight w heavy amounts of sunscreen, hair dye to a blondish/brown color, teeth and sclera whitening

last but NOT LEAST if anything most crucial: thicker neck, fully leanmaxxed where cheeks hollow and abs visible

This aint even mentioning being gymmaxed or having tattoos. I LEGIT have giga potential alhamdulilah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, itzyaboyJJ and <6PSLcel
‘Muh recessed jaw’

Stubble fade+goatee

‘Muh jaw asymmetry’

‘Muh skin and hair’

Hair is already is at its full texture potential, God bless me woth 3a hair, to maximize thickness I’ll use korean hair products and procedures in the future, check edward zo on yt

AND skin products ofc

‘Muh eye area’

Do everything, blood procedures where they inject n shit, oils, minox, oral minox, dye etc to get THIS TIER lashes and brows
View attachment 3059193

View attachment 3059195

View attachment 3059197

Use ACTUAL PROFESSIONALS unlike low inhib clavicular and inject pdo threads and cogs to give me positive canthal tilt (not zesty kind hopefully when the time comes they’ll adjust)

‘Muh coloring’

Just melanotan II, beta carotene, sunlight w heavy amounts of sunscreen, hair dye to a blondish/brown color, teeth and sclera whitening

last but NOT LEAST if anything most crucial: thicker neck, fully leanmaxxed where cheeks hollow and abs visible

This aint even mentioning being gymmaxed or having tattoos. I LEGIT have giga potential alhamdulilah
Maybe even 6 psl honestly

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
‘Muh recessed jaw’

Stubble fade+goatee

‘Muh jaw asymmetry’

‘Muh skin and hair’

AND skin products ofc

‘Muh eye area’

View attachment 3059193

View attachment 3059195

View attachment 3059197

‘Muh coloring’

@<6PSLcel and I’m 5’10

You’re 6’5”, you got a massive advtange. Imagine if you were moneymaxxed and was able to do everything to improve your face? You’d ascend to a mogger bro I promise

• +1
@<6PSLcel and I’m 5’10

You’re 6’5”, you got a massive advtange. Imagine if you were moneymaxxed and was able to do everything to improve your face? You’d ascend to a mogger bro I promise
Moneymaxxing is impossible

Harder to do than ascending from surgeries

If getting orbital decompression is one of your main concerns its already over for you sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Diarrhoea, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
If getting orbital decompression is one of your main concerns its already over for you sorry
Its not over jfl, when I was 15 GETTING IOIS LEFT AND RIGHT bc I was lean asf, my face’s structure was shown. And IM SLOWLY BECOMING LEAN AS I WAS BEFORE!!!

ITS NOT OVER TOO!!! THERES A SIRGERY THAT CAN FIX THE BULGY EYES

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and distance decay
Moneymaxxing is impossible

Harder to do than ascending from surgeries
NIGGA DO WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES, ANYTHING ANYTHING. YOU WILL CHANGE ONLY IF YOU REALLY WANT IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU BRO. DO IT DO IT

• JFL
‘Muh recessed jaw’

Stubble fade+goatee

‘Muh jaw asymmetry’

‘Muh skin and hair’

AND skin products ofc

‘Muh eye area’

View attachment 3059193

View attachment 3059195

View attachment 3059197

‘Muh coloring’

Bump

‘Muh recessed jaw’

Stubble fade+goatee

‘Muh jaw asymmetry’

‘Muh skin and hair’

AND skin products ofc

‘Muh eye area’

View attachment 3059193

View attachment 3059195

View attachment 3059197

‘Muh coloring’

your 6’5 just niche max till you get money for surgery and you shouldn’t have much of an issue

height is death tier only. Everything can be solved.

Yessir. My mom and kids outside have all been saying how I got more hollow cheeks. You know its serious when grandma is caging at my face ‘not eating enough’
Anything out of the ordinary you did or just the basic potassium-sodium ratio, 4l water/day and similar basic stuff? I really need to work on debloating.

Anything out of the ordinary you did or just the basic potassium-sodium ratio, 4l water/day and similar basic stuff? I really need to work on debloating.
Carb source: Fruits+vegetables+honey

Eating bread/rice/macaronni/starches bloat me hard

5’10 is a height where u get no failo and no halo. Like a blank canvas
Schizo convo. Im trying to say that height is generally death tier because you cant fix it. What other things cant you fix