I have some acne, would be using BB cream to make my skin look clear irritate It?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
IMG 20240429 192347

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I reccomend 2-3 pumps of BBC on your face

A little squirt and a little slap from the monster python

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and maxxmclooks
Stop eating sugar and gluten that’s all

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Nah I think it'll work well. I use the Dr Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass one and it does a great job

• +1
Reactions: goo25
so funny bro
Use a facial cleanser that isn't harsh, I reccomend CeraVe for oily skin

Start using Tretinoin

Make sure to moisturize skin if dry

Cut down on sugary foods and drinks and start making an effort to eating healthy whole foods, you don't need to change your diet overnight, just make small baby steps.

Once you do this, THEN you can start applying BB cream. Alot of BB cream will clog pores and overrall are just not good for your skin tbh. So i suggest you start a propert tret routine with moisturizing and possible dermarolling before considering using BB cream.

• +1
A high GI diet FYI can cause more acne

Also Tret will make your skin look "clearer" anyways.

I don’t think it will work without it being obvious you are wearing something weird. It’s more so for getting an even and harmonious skin tone, and to cover any slight hyperpigmentation.

Use a facial cleanser that isn't harsh, I reccomend CeraVe for oily skin

Start using Tretinoin

Make sure to moisturize skin if dry

Cut down on sugary foods and drinks and start making an effort to eating healthy whole foods, you don't need to change your diet overnight, just make small baby steps.

Once you do this, THEN you can start applying BB cream. Alot of BB cream will clog pores and overrall are just not good for your skin tbh. So i suggest you start a propert tret routine with moisturizing and possible dermarolling before considering using BB cream.
i went to a dermatologist and im on tetralysal since 1 month and 20 days rn, I also use Diakon mosturizer, Ceramol cream for day and Epiduo for the night. It worked at some degree, my acne actually got better in the first month but since then im not seeing more improvements, the dermatologist told me that was better to not undergo a tretinoin cycle in the summer but i should have waited for the winter

most likely no

i went to a dermatologist and im on tetralysal since 1 month and 20 days rn, I also use Diakon mosturizer, Ceramol cream for day and Epiduo for the night. It worked at some degree, my acne actually got better in the first month but since then im not seeing more improvements, the dermatologist told me that was better to not undergo a tretinoin cycle in the summer but i should have waited for the winter
You don't cycle tretinoin it's a permanent thing but if this is the case then I wouldn't use BB cream at all tbh

• +1