I have some sort of bipolar disorder

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I find it hard to diagnose because whenever I read about bipolar disorders, none of the material even come close to grasping the inner-workings of my brain.

The way my mood-swings are triggered, the amount of time they last. Neither of those things are relatable to the texts I read online about bipolar disorders.

Yet my mood-swings keep happening. People on this forum attribute my mood-swings to drugs, which is fair.

But it's not so much as that my mood-swings are caused by drugs, as much as that they are triggered by drugs.

Hope you can understand the difference. For example today: I woke up with a hangover. I used a lot of drugs yesterday (alcohol, 3 bottles of wine). Yes alcohol should be considered a 'hard-drug', you are coping if you believe otherwise.

The alcohol is already out of my system, it's gone when I wake up after 10 hours of sleep. So then why do I feel so energetic, so positive, so good today?!?

The alcohol TRIGGERED my manic episode in some sort of way?! but it's not influential during its existence.

It's very difficult to diagnose myself of the correct mental illness to be honest. I think I am some edge-case exception.

Last edited:
Also I don't know the relevancy of diagnosing me with some sort of edge-case bipolar disorder.

What's the benefit in doing so?

I was browsing through this old topic of mine, cuz someone reacted/liked it idk.

And I am currently totally in that vibe, yet 90% of my existence this sort of content would be insane for me to write. I wouldn't feel it.

I am a lunatic

I am a zoo-animal

I am crazy

jfl at this life :ogre:

Just fuck some pussy fella

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Nah nigga u fake that shit

Just fuck some pussy fella
youre right man, ive been incel for years again.

lion on the prowl should be having sex with easy MTBs he would never LTR.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
youre right man, ive been incel for years again.

lion on the prowl should be having sex with easy MTBs he would never LTR.
You got looks made for JB, find a little 18 year old to sit on your cock till you cum!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and haramzada