I have something that could help with your life

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I highly recommend you guys to watch this from the beginning to the end.

It’s worth it, trust me on this.

If you want to discuss it after you’ve watched feel free to do it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, Autismcel, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
@EverythingMattersCel @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999 @ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ChadL1te
Why is the guy shirtless tho :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Why is the guy shirtless tho :feelswhat:
He made videos explaining on why he did that, but that’s not the point of the video.

I recommend you to watch it and take notes. Maybe on the few videos i’ve ever seen that helped me tremendously. I’m pretty sure it will help you too.

• +1
Reactions: Several. and Deleted member 21182

Natural hypertrophy mentioned W

• +1
Reactions: Several. and moreroidsmoredates
That man has helped me more than that my friends, users here, family, psychiatrist did.

So if I say that it helped me it’s not for nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and truthhurts
I watched the opening and can’t speak on the whole thing but ofc as a human it is straight up torture towards urself to remove hope

If humans had no hope we would have gone extinct long ago

But it’s the truth what can u do about it be it healthy or jot

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and moreroidsmoredates
That man has helped me more than that my friends, users here, family, psychiatrist did.

So if I say that it helped me it’s not for nothing.
me too that guy is wise

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
bookmarked will watch in a few hours

• Love it
It's an hour long, I'm having trouble understanding English. What's the point he's trying to make?

It's an hour long, I'm having trouble understanding English. What's the point he's trying to make?
Too much to summarize. You should watch the video, maybe put some subtitles CC on, it might help.

You can be an active pessimist and I agree especially here there’s a lot of ppl who give up before they should

But no matter how active and how much some ppl try there’s a stage ur in where there’s no hope

If u continue to try in vain ur just gonna destroy ur soul what he is saying is what normies say never give up

But sometimes if ur locked up in a dungeon and aren’t strong enough to open the door no matter how much u try hurting urself continuously to force it open isn’t gonna be better than just accepting what is and giving up

• +1
You can be an active pessimist and I agree especially here there’s a lot of ppl who give up before they should

But no matter how active and how much some ppl try there’s a stage ur in where there’s no hope

If u continue to try in vain ur just gonna destroy ur soul what he is saying is what normies say never give up

But sometimes if ur locked up in a dungeon and aren’t strong enough to open the door no matter how much u try hurting urself continuously to force it open isn’t gonna be better than just accepting what is and giving up
Again that’s why I say in order to take the BP u have to be smart sbout it

The guy in the video is acting like everyone can change with hope and taking action and that it’s objectively better but some ppl can

Even tho I agree some lazy cowered who could better their life are too stupid and end up exaggerating everything there are ppl who are actually fucked

What is there to do? Humans aren’t like robots we have feelings and if u continue to try and try only to see failure it will hurt more than laying and accepting

• +1
Again that’s why I say in order to take the BP u have to be smart sbout it

The guy in the video is acting like everyone can change with hope and taking action and that it’s objectively better but some ppl can

Even tho I agree some lazy cowered who could better their life are too stupid and end up exaggerating everything there are ppl who are actually fucked

What is there to do? Humans aren’t like robots we have feelings and if u continue to try and try only to see failure it will hurt more than laying and accepting
No matter how many fancy words and analysis u make in a video the world isn’t made for everyone

Animal nature is similar and scientists accept it is why evolution exsist

Some genes are made to be killed off

Once u realise that no matter how smart u are what are u gonna realistically be able to do about it?

• +1
No matter how many fancy words and analysis u make in a video the world isn’t made for everyone

Animal nature is similar and scientists accept it is why evolution exsist

Some genes are made to be killed off

Once u realise that no matter how smart u are what are u gonna realistically be able to do about it?
It’s only when u say humans are also like animals that ppl don’t accept

If trying and failing actually helped then it would be a good cope but ur just damaging ur day and little optimism even more by doing so

It is objectively pointless for some ppl no matter what u do about it

• +1
I’ll check it out sometime today or tmo and get back to you

my brain is rotten how do I sit for a hour watching a guy shirtless talk about bp

• JFL

watched it and its honestly the best thing ever. It really opened my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Several. and truthhurts
No, I'll read my Bible instead. :bigbrain:

I'll watch it when gaming later.

Watched. Good video, water (although I have read almost all of Nietzsche and introspected on him so I have come to these conclusions already), great video for people who are struggling with repressed pasts and haven't read Nietzsche.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Watched. Good video, water (although I have read almost all of Nietzsche and introspected on him so I have come to these conclusions arleady), very good video for people who are struggling with repressed pasts and haven't read Nietzsche.
He has more videos that are similar to this. I watch them from time to time.

Always a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
He has more videos that are similar to this. I watch them from time to time.

Always a good idea.
Yes, 'normie bro' paraphrasing philosophical ideas into the framework and with the articulation of a modern easy to apply mindset is a good idea for most young guys to consume philosophy if they aren't interested in actually sitting down and reading for hours to gain their own insights.

• +1
Did not watch + it’s a mog or get mogged world

Yes, 'normie bro' paraphrasing philosophical ideas into the framework and with the articulation of a modern easy to apply mindset is a good idea for most young guys to consume philosophy if they aren't interested in actually sitting down and reading for hours to gain their own insights.
Exactly, that’s how it started for me. I first consumed content like this and then went over to actual philosophical readings from among others like Nietzsche.

I’ll cope (if you want to call it that) with philosophical perspectives untill i’ve gotten surgery so i can give structure to my thoughts and way of living in general.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Cyvzo14elhdc1

Anyone taking advice from this guy is beyond retarded

Exactly, that’s how it started for me. I first consumed content like this and then went over to actual philosophical readings from among others like Nietzsche.

I’ll cope (if you want to call it that) with philosophical perspectives untill i’ve gotten surgery so i can give structure to my thoughts and way of living in general.
It's never cope, after ascencion without thought you will be reduced to a purposeless hedonist.

• +1
low iq rep validation retard couldn’t give a shit about my perception on .org
Manlet ramblings. Straight on going to insults.

Your post rep ratio confirms your retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN

Bookmarked. Will never watch